+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Anyone ever fry their Motherboard before?

I sure did! I may have to get a new computer but at least I didn't lose my HD. I am going to go buy a lottery ticket. I KNOW I am gonna win. Bad luck comes in 3's right? My stove died, My car crapped the bed and now my computer ..yup...gonna win that lottery. Mark bought me a new car last week and we are picking up my new stove tomorrow...computer is gonna have to wait till after Christmas. I'm using my old one right now and WOW is it slow hehehe.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Whow Wiz consider yourself lucky..........When our car went on the blink my husband bought me new running shoes, when our stove gave up he bought me a new electric frying pan, when my washer went on the blink he bought a new cart so that I could lug my closes to the laundry matt, although I shouldn't complain too much he does give me the change for the washing machines there. Now the toilet seems to be in trouble and that really scares me because I have seen him looking at buckets in the hardware store............I think I will go on your advice and buy myself a ticket..........xoxoxo

I had a motherboard fry on me in a wind storm.Not fun at all.Best of luck to you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Whow Wiz consider yourself lucky..........When our car went on the blink my husband bought me new running shoes, when our stove gave up he bought me a new electric frying pan, when my washer went on the blink he bought a new cart so that I could lug my closes to the laundry matt, although I shouldn't complain too much he does give me the change for the washing machines there. Now the toilet seems to be in trouble and that really scares me because I have seen him looking at buckets in the hardware store............I think I will go on your advice and buy myself a ticket..........xoxoxo
    Just too dang funny for this early in the day!

Oh, my word, when I first saw the heading I thought it said, "Have you ever fried your mother"!!! I mean, ok, I know parents get really cantanquerous when they get old, but frying them? Come on!!!

I have fried so many computers, I can't even remember. It all started with Herby Hector the first. That is why I started a new dynesty with Frida Frijoles. She fried too! I'm on the second one now.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Yeah, I used to be on the board of mothers and been fried... all the tasks a mother has to go through each day...

Oh, wait... that's not what yer askin'...

Um, yeah... these confounded computers sure don't live up to all the technology they put in 'em, huh! Write to Santa, Liz!!

Hey, Eye, I have a portable commode in the shed if you need it! LOL!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Sorry to hear of your misfortunes, but I have to ask...what was the car doing in the bed in the first place?!
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

We had it happen once when it was lightening out, thankfully Dell replaced it under warranty
    Be Happy

My lappy gets very hot these days, but in techie land she's an old gal and her age is telling, is very slow, her memory is poor and she struggles to do things that were easy for her when she was young! She's not got long before she leaves this world

Windows 7 will be coming home soon
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Confounded, Eng... How many times do I have to ask you not to talk about me in the forum? I thought we were pals. You letting every one know every thing I tell you!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store