X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sldejong
    • Nov 2009

Hi I am new

Hi I am new to Scrapbook Max. For the last 6 years I have been making calendars with pictures of grandchildren. I use scrapbook pages for the picture part with things they have done in the past year. I make 6 to 8 calendars. I am always looking for new pages for background.

I have one problem. I purchased a bunch of pkgs to add, but two of them say they have illegal instructions and wont download I have used up all my trys trying different ways to download. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it?
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Not sure what is happening there - More info required - where purchased etc.

I've done a calendar this year - my first. I've used light background colours to save on ink for people printing at home (saving ink)LOL. Just added to the store today - perhaps I should have got some pointers from you seeing as you've done so many. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
      Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm/scary welcome,I'm really looking forward to talk about anything and everything horror related.

Comment

Working...
      X