Can I use projects that I made in Scrapbook MAX! 1.0 in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

Can I use projects that I made in Scrapbook MAX! 1.0 in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0?

Yes. By default, when you click on Open A Saved Scrapbook in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0, all projects made in version 1.0 and version 2.0 will be shown and can be worked on in version 2.0. (Projects made in Scrapbook MAX! 1.0 will be labeled with "1.0" in a starburst graphic.)

Please note that when you open a version 1.0 project in version 2.0, it will become unusable in version 1.0 due to formatting changes. You will be presented with a warning whenever you try to open a version 1.0 project in version 2.0; you can decide whether or not you want to open it in version 2.0at that time.

In the event that you open your version 1.0 project in version 2.0, and later wish to use it again in version 1.0, you can restore it.

Go to My Documents > Scrapbook MAX! > Projects (i.e., where your Scrapbook MAX! 1.0 Projects are saved), and open the project folder for the scrapbook you want to restore. You will see a file with your scrapbook project name, followed by the extensions ".sbm.bak" You need to delete ".bak" from the file name. Your project will be restored in version 1.0 (please be aware that if you do these steps, that a project with the same name will still exist in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0.)
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!
Working...
X