+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: mh51 ~ Blinkie

This is hilarious and all because of a blinkie. I really needed this laugh today.

Blinky? Blinky? What blinky?

Are you all nuts? Smile, I'm with you, I don't see no stinking blinky!!! What the blink are they talking about? Is Blinky back in the blinking forum?

Oh, and I love your blinking hair do. Let me know if you find the blink, cause I hear that the blink at the end of the tunnel is a blinky coming to blink you!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

LOL!!!!! Mary, I swear I saw it, but then it was gone....Hmmmmmmm....maybe I went throught the tunnel too fast, and it blinked right past me...Granny did trip me while I was going through it...So it could be her fault...

I did like what I saw!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Those who can't see this perfect blinkie are blinking blind! Her blinkie is blinkin beautiful!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Blinky? Blinky? What blinky?

Are you all nuts? Smile, I'm with you, I don't see no stinking blinky!!! What the blink are they talking about? Is Blinky back in the blinking forum?

Oh, and I love your blinking hair do. Let me know if you find the blink, cause I hear that the blink at the end of the tunnel is a blinky coming to blink you!!!!

Oh Granny you are a true friend............They (who must not be named) are trying to pull one over on us.....................I went to a pro. as in eye doctors and when I said I could not see a BLINKIE he wanted to send me to a Shrink............but I told him that Dr. Marion was already looking after me and that she lived in Scrapville............What is that noise.??????........I hear sirens.....I told my husband that our neighbours were nuts.......Wait a minute.....I don't look good in a white jacket..........Help Granny!!!!!!!

This color does not look good on me.............
    Attached Images

Ha ha stop it ha ha ha

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I think I have it figured out. There really is no blinkie and Smile is pretending to not see the blinkie as to confuse those of us that really see the blinkie that really isn't there but looks like it is! Get it?

Some Canadians just don'i get it but Eye is the smart one.Boy you are so smart Marion.Remind me to book some hours with you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Smile, Smile, hang on...... I'm on my way!!! I told you not to trust that blinking shrinky, Dr. Quack!!! How do you think she paid for her boat and new car? From my blinking sessions!!!!

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! The world in on the blink of destruction!! People are seing blinks! It's all coming to a blink!!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store