X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Ok, I've got mine set in my head. Now to get home from work and feed the grandbabies, give them all baths and put them all to bed so I can work on it for you! ( I sound a bit like the little old woman who lived in the shoe! LOl!) Can't wait to put it together!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

Gracious..we lost power for two hours...got out the candles..had fun!!

OB..can't wait to see what you come up with too!! You sure have your hands full!!

I'll be back to check in morning to see if anyone is ready for me to work their ideas up!!

Hugs folks!!
      donna

Comment

• dillie1
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2009

ScrapbookMax Blinkie

Here is mine. Even though I am not eligible I still like to participate in the challenges. Thanks Donna.

Liz
        Last edited by dillie1; 11-09-2009, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• dillie1
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2009

I am having a challenge posting tonight. LOL

Here is mine.

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

Bless you Dillie!! so glad you are participating!!! I've got two dental appointments for my boys tomorrow at noon..explanding 4 hours..so I'll start on this as soon as I get home tomorrow afternoon!! Very pretty!! GREAT job explaining!!

Need this in .smt form with separate layers if you can manage it..Otherwise I'll have to adlib the fonts and such..Need layers not flattened images when possible please!! THanks!!

HUGS folks!!
            donna

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2007

Ok, here's mine. Hope this works for you. I had to put the directions for my name above the background layer cause it wouldn't fit beside BACKGROUND. Hope you can read it. Looks like "a loyal fan of" might need to have bigger letters. I was trying to save room for the bounce on the name.You can fix as you see fit.

One request: When you do the name, bounce on the O2BN individually then put up Gd together and then Hope together. Thanks! That way it will read better as "Oh, to be in Good Hope"
              Attached Files
              Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 11-09-2009, 09:30 PM.
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sylvia esther
                Mad Scrapper
                • Apr 2009

My blinkie challenge

this really made the brain cells work overtime! Hope I have done this right for you. Thank you for a fun exercise. Oh gosh I didn't put the background on all the frames and I meant to, can you fix it or will I do it again? Sorry to be a pest. hugs
                Attached Files
                Last edited by sylvia esther; 11-10-2009, 12:31 AM. Reason: add request

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

• twpclerk
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2008

Here is my try with this, Donna, I think I answered all my questions, not sure if I got this right or not, wow, it amazes me how much you forget when you don't do something like FOREVER!! LOL

Attached Files
                  Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                  *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                  Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                  OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Bless your busy buckets!! Heheheheeee..this is going to be fun!! LOVE it!! All so pretty!!

Sylvia..need not worry about putting background into each layer..One is all that is necessary..I use layers to transition individual pieces..Background is fixed in place..

KimmyAnn..revised the explosion to show up better!! Need my caffeine to do these!! LOL..rusty..but it's coming back!! Love this challenge!!

Please remember to put your names on your smt forms so I don't accidently overwrite another..MOST have!! I can change names before downloading...

I've got work to do!! YEAH!!

Comment

• dillie1
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                      Bless you Dillie!! so glad you are participating!!! I've got two dental appointments for my boys tomorrow at noon..explanding 4 hours..so I'll start on this as soon as I get home tomorrow afternoon!! Very pretty!! GREAT job explaining!!

Need this in .smt form with separate layers if you can manage it..Otherwise I'll have to adlib the fonts and such..Need layers not flattened images when possible please!! THanks!!

HUGS folks!!
                      donna

Good Morning--Here it is. Let me know if you have any questions. I am just having problems saving as SM2T. The font I use is ChopinScript blue with white outline. If you need to adlib that is great. Thank you for all you do. Liz
                      Attached Files

Comment

• sylvia esther
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Apr 2009

Added name to template

sorry not to add name - here is named one
                        Attached Files

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

• autisticwonder
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Nov 2006

Dillie..are you using trial version?

do you do EXPORT from file to save your SM2T?

If you EXPORTED..you can find your template by going to My documents:Scrapbookmax:Templates: and find your template..not screenshot..LOL..and upload that..Then I can breakdown your desired blinkie into manageable pieces..

I have Chopin script..so that is not a problem..we will get this to work. Way to go GIRL!!

LOTS of good questions have come up!!!

TIP when making your blinkies!!

If you like a lot of scene changes where BACKGROUND would change..then use the breakdown sheet for sure.

If you want a STAGE like setting..see carena;s blinkies..Michelles blinkies..We need a background image and a TOP layer for the STAGE..Then you fill in the layers with the additions you want to fade in out..etc in between those layers..if You have an additional fixed item..Put on top layer or NExt to top layer and tell me fixed item..

This is a BIG challenge..for sure!! but you folks are very FAST learners and you are figuring it out amazingly fast!! If I don't do it the way you hoped..Say so..that will help us translate better!!

If your workspace is too small..Make a 9in by 3 inch custom template size and work on that..You can then list the transitions or movement with each piece to make it easier on yourself..I can see by looking at it what the stage is..If you want the lady to wink..or move her hand..I can work that up for you by doing cut and paste and drawings into your design..But she would then be a stationary piece..part of your stage!! You can tell me how to introduce her..

Don't make this too hard on yourselves!!! I love shat you all are coming up with!! WOW!! You are tickling my funny bone!! Final pieces for each scene is all I need..For example..notice on my version one Blinkie of SBM..The scrapbookMax wording at top is scattered letters coming together..All you would need to give me is FINAL lineup..I would then duplicate and erase the unneeded letters for each scene and wiggle them in place for you..You all are doing that!! GREAT..keep it up!! OB..mentioned bouncing..YEAH!! I can do that..She gave me final image for that..So pat yourselves on the back..WOW guys..You are going to have some fun blinkies here!!

Try not to make these tooo complicated..the message gets lost with too many transitions..

And if you have samples of other blinkies out there that you would like us to try to duplicate the sequencing..Bring it in..

If you all don't have a photobucket type of account to upload your blinkies too..you might want to register for a free space..Little gifs images of smilies dancing etc..are the kind of things you can grab from others and use yourself in emails and on our posts and threads..I've got a separate account for that..blinkies too of course!!

Gotta get to work..busy day planned!..4 blinkies on tap already!! heehhehe..

HUGS!!
                          donna

Comment

• dillie1
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Aug 2009

Thanks Donna, I don't know what I was doing. Got up early and all to figure it out. So if you can't get it to work, then I will try again, when I get home. Thank you again.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                              Digi Sage
                              • Nov 2007

Hi, Donna. Don't know if you'll see this in time and I can't edit my first post but on the screen that just has the Max-imum and the flower maybe the flower could roll across the screen into place or something to jazz up that screen each time it appears. What do you think?
                              Melanie

Comment

• autisticwonder
                                Scrap Guru
                                • Nov 2006

I can do that OB!! I'm working up dillie's ..hoping to have it done before I leave for dental visits!! Flower across the scene..like it!!

Dillie..don't worry your pretty little head..I'll work around this!! FUn stuff folks! PRETTY!!!

Hey..you all don't have to use all the pieces I gave..but love to see the SBM lady used..hey..how about raining brads, grommets, corners, frames??? LOL..something besides words..show our scrapping..I'll do some word art with your designs!!

Too fun!! We ROCKIN!!

Comment

Working...
                                X