X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

My computer froze right at the end of smiles blinkie..and I really liked the transitions..and my computer FROOOZZZEEEE!! and I forgot to save the file as I went along..urgh..so had to take myself out behind the barn for a good spanking..back now..LOL...urgh!!! Notes all over my desk now..SAVE, sAvE, SAVVVEEEEE!!!

I'll have some finished before I retire!! Smile's for sure!! SLAP ME!!

Michelle..I sure could you a cup of mojo!! Mocha latte!! heeheheheheeh!! THANKS!!!

HUGS,
    donna

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

Smile..blinkie ready...Smile please!! LOL

SMile girl..ScrappyAggie put this together for you...so here it is...She loves you lots for sure!! and so do I!! Hope this puts the SMILE back on your face!!!

Now..The rest of the unfinished are wonderful easy ones to do..So back to work!! LOL..

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
        Layout Whiz
        • Sep 2007

WOW DONNA that came out FABULOUS - thanks heaps - as you say hope it puts a smile on Smiles face hugs
        My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2007

Awww....Aggie that looks great! She's sure to love it!
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

Michelle's Blinkie ready!!

Ok..Michelle..you're up!! Hope this is what you wanted..wasn't always sure ..

Ok..next one up..will be Angelwithin..Fiona's..then Nanwu!! yippie!!

Anyone else??

Hey..were did Daria's go?? missing her image!! bummer....

Comment

• autisticwonder
              Scrap Guru
              • Nov 2006

Fiona's (Angelwithin) Blinkie ready!!

And here is Fiona's simply WONDERFUL SBM blinkie to share!!

YEAH!! Now to do Nanwu's and Kpierce has one coming too!! anyone else? Still have a few days for this challenge to do either/or SBM blinkie or personal blinkie!

HUGS you WONDERFUL scrappers!! Maximizers for sure!! You can now do most of your own blinkies..The write up is the hardest part!!

donna

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

Donna that is fabulous, I love the transistions

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Donna...I JUST LOVE MINE!!!!!! I also love the transitions...Thanks so much...You do such a wonderful job!!!!! HUGS!!!
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Nanwu's blinkie ready!!

Nanwu!! Loved the colors..I took some liberties with yours..Hope you like!!

Now to do Kpierce..her file too large to upload here..so folks..if you wish to send to my email address..PM me at max and I'll send you my personal email account..Don't want everyone to have it..LOL..THANKS!!

Sorry..couldn't get these done sooner..Son has been to dentist everyday this week except today! filling cancellations to get him done faster!! He HAPPY!! LOL..me too!!!

Now I'm free for next 3 days..so load me up!!

HUGS!!
                    donna

Comment

• autisticwonder
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Nov 2006

Kpierce is ready!!

Kpierce!! and here it is!! Fun with curly ques!! LOL

Now I'm all caught up..does anyone have need of revisions to their blinkies?? or anyone want to personalize any one of the ones created??? Just say the word!!

WAy to GO you all!! EXCELLENT work on your writeups!! You are pro's now..So it will be much easier and more YOU for future blinkie productions!! I LOVE it!!

Comment

• dillie1
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Aug 2009

Wow, it is like a Blinkie Xmas Tree here. Donna thank you so much for this challenge you have done an awesome job with our blinkies and keeping us on track--I still know what day it is . Everyone, great job--My eyes are still Blinking from the Blinkies....

Comment

• autisticwonder
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Nov 2006

Thanks Dillie1!! Glad you are HaPpY!! going to go pop some popcorn and watch a TV show til someone gives me something to do for them!!

Comment

• nanwu
                            Digi Sage
                            • Apr 2007

Got my blinkie.....and thank you so much I think it's awesome

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• knzus
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2007

Wow, y'all have sure been causing a blinkin' ruckus in here! LOL!

What a GREAT challenge, Donna! You do realize that you've probably created blinkie monsters... ha ha ha

Everyone, you've ALL done such an AMAZING job with your blinkies! Such a variety and each one a jewel! BRAVO!!
                              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• KPierce
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Nov 2007

Thank you Donna. Mine is beautiful. I was not as creative as the other ladies but this was my first blinkie. I love it. You do so good with all the blinkies. It sure looks blinkie out here. If you go to PhotoBucket it is even more so cause they are all right there blinking at you

Thanks for the fun, fun, fun challenge.
                                My buddy is GrannyWin.
                                My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

Working...
                                X