+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Wow, it is like a Blinkie Xmas Tree here. Donna thank you so much for this challenge you have done an awesome job with our blinkies and keeping us on track--I still know what day it is . Everyone, great job--My eyes are still Blinking from the Blinkies....

Thanks Dillie1!! Glad you are HaPpY!! going to go pop some popcorn and watch a TV show til someone gives me something to do for them!!

Got my blinkie.....and thank you so much I think it's awesome

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Wow, y'all have sure been causing a blinkin' ruckus in here! LOL!

What a GREAT challenge, Donna! You do realize that you've probably created blinkie monsters... ha ha ha

Everyone, you've ALL done such an AMAZING job with your blinkies! Such a variety and each one a jewel! BRAVO!!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Thank you Donna. Mine is beautiful. I was not as creative as the other ladies but this was my first blinkie. I love it. You do so good with all the blinkies. It sure looks blinkie out here. If you go to PhotoBucket it is even more so cause they are all right there blinking at you

Thanks for the fun, fun, fun challenge.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

You all are sooo welcome!! but all I did was bring YOUR work to animated form!! Credit goes to you!!

One day left to get your blinkie designs in!! Challenges closes tomorrow evening and winner of the prize will be announced when approval is given from SBM!! We had soooo many past winners participate!! I LOVE it that you have regardless of inability to win!!

Keep the blinkie templates coming!!

HUGS,
    donna

Wow these are great wish I had time to play with this. My GS has had pneumonia & has a week immune system so it has been fun!!!

I'm so sorry to hear that Gotart..but not to worry..Lots of great blinkies here to add on and personalize for you in the future..Keep us posted!!

HUGS to you all!! Sunday is last day for submissions!!
    THanks to all who have participated!!
    donna

Donna, all your hard wiork with this challenge was so worth it and appreciated by ALL!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

I came in here to see the new ones you made, and you reminded me that today was the last day for this challenge...Which reminded me I have to get my BUTT in gear for tomorrow's challenge...LOL!!!! I have a great one planned, I just have to put it alrogether...hehe...Thanks again for taking up these 2 weeks...Love your challenges! ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Will be posting the random drawing winner as soon as Max says OK!

I'm sooo appreciative of all the GREAT participation!!!!

Michelle, THanks so much for letting me do this!

HUGS to everyone!
    donna!