+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Well here is my try with Donna's 2nd template. Hope this works!

Becky (praise2him)
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Becky....After making your template...Go to File, then click Export...This will export your file to your scrapbookmax>template folder. Make sure you uncheck the Remove Photo's option before exporting...Then, when you making your post...Scroll down the box some and you will see a button to manage attachments...Click on that and hit the browse button in the top right corner...Go to your scrapbookmax folder and find your template...Click that, then hit upload...do one more time and when you are in your scrapbookmax template folder, find your screenshot for that template...Hit upload...and close the window..When you Submit your post, they will be all there like everyone else's...Hope this helps...

Donna...I have been so busy, but I am still planning on making one..At least I hope...<wink> You seem pretty busy...LMBO!!!!!! You are doing an awesome job for these ladies...Well Done! ((HUGS))
    Thanks Michelle for all the help!!

Becky

hope i followed the intruction correctly - this is one anyone can use
    Attached Images

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Excellent Becky!!! WAY to go!! Yours is the EASIEST to do!! LOL

And our gal ANGELWITHIN..WHEWWWWEEEEEEEE!! now just need that very pretty blinkie page in .smt format and we are in business!!

Have both of Aggie's now!!

Brilliant Michelle!! Love your enthusiasm!!

So I have lots on the stove a fixin!!

Had some family distractions and saw movie this afternoon..2012..AWESOME graphics!!!

HUGS sweeties!!
    donna

Here you go ScrappyAggie..Fun chatting on Skype with you tonight!!..But then I forgot to do peel page for you!! oh..well..take a look here and see what changes you like me to make!!

Want to try to get Becky's done so I can go to bed with only 3 in my head to work on for tomorrow!! Too fun..something to look forward to!!

HUGS and Nighty Night!! And Afternoon to you Australian buddies!!
    donna

wow donna that is awesome - thank u so so very much
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Default Becky Praise2Him blinkie ready!!

WHEW..forgot the flower..urgh.. sorry Becky..not really sure how to use the flower with just adding your name to the blinkie..Broadway font..not sure if this is right version of that font you used..

tired..bed time!!early dentist appointment for 2nd born child!! LOL

Glad you like ScrappyAggie..we can change that one picture to a peel..totally forgot..we were chatting right in middle of adding those pictures..sorry..heheeheehe..but loved the chat!! I can't walk and chew gum at same time!!LOL..

now nightie night!! more coming tomorrow!!

Donna!

What a groovy, creative challenge!

And the blinkies look AWESOME everyone!

Way to shout of for MAX!

Karin

Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post
    WHEW..forgot the flower..urgh.. sorry Becky..not really sure how to use the flower with just adding your name to the blinkie..Broadway font..not sure if this is right version of that font you used..

tired..bed time!!early dentist appointment for 2nd born child!! LOL

Glad you like ScrappyAggie..we can change that one picture to a peel..totally forgot..we were chatting right in middle of adding those pictures..sorry..heheeheehe..but loved the chat!! I can't walk and chew gum at same time!!LOL..

now nightie night!! more coming tomorrow!!
    Donna,
    Thanks for your hard work--it looks really cute--could you direct me to directions on how to add it to my profile??

Default Sylvia Esther..2nd blinkie ready!!

OK..Sylvia Esther..it's finally ready!! LOL..Here's your second blinkie!

Karin...THANKS so much for the kind words! Proud of this bunch of lady scrappers!!

Becky!! You can find your blinkie several ways...One..RIGHT clik on the image here and SAVE or go to photobucket.com...(www)...login: autisticwonder password: fisher22 and find your blinkie..click on it to get scroll down menu..then right click on IMAGE link and select copy..

Then go to SBM..Forums...look up at top bar and click on user CP
    Go down to EDIT signature
    Go to right side and PASTE your link at the bottom area of the window
    Hit Save at bottom of screen
    Go to Edit Signature again
    Now look to TOP of right side and you should see your blinkie image...

but..if this fails..go to a great tutorial from Carena that does a better job of explaining it!! Thanks to Susie for putting it in this thread!

If you have any problems..give a hallar!!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...hlight=blinkie

Want to finish all these up tonight!! Have 3 more easier ones to do now!!
    HUGS!!
    donna