+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Awesome Job--you are right about the hearts. Let me see what I can come up with. But I do love it..Thank you so much for doing this challenge, it is so much appreciated.

Default Sylvia Esther..blinkie ready!!!

Ok..Sylvia!! Yours is ready!! Your's is very packed..whew.. Thought I could easier grab layers but had to take everything piece by piece and rebuild..But..did it!! LOL

Dillie..as soon as I get some CHOCOLATE into my system..I should think of a better way to do those hearts..Do you want them to blinkie/glitter on the screen or rain down??

Now Valerie to catch me up!!

Jump in folks!! Let's give your blinkie ideas a try!!

You all will be in tip top shape for the personal blinkies next week!! I'll have an idea from you all put out this week to come up with a UNIVERSAL SBM blinkie for 2.0 for anyone that wants one in the future..However..only you that are in the challenge get a SPECIAL SBM blinkie made by you with a little help from me!! LOL

Only two days down..and we have gotten OB, Sylvia, Susie, Dillie, and KimmyAnn blinkies..Valerie next..come on folks..can handle more easily!!! and OB..lets try another version of yours too..we might just be able to get some "dancing" stuff in there!!

I think that the hearts can glitter on the screen or just put the hearts here and there--like you have them on the words Scrap and Drop. That would be great. Thank you again.

Thank you Donna, I love it, I have my own Max Blinkie!! You are the best! It's been awhile, I hope I can remember to how to add it in to the sig. If not, I know the directions are coming!! Again, thank you Donna!!
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Carena, has a simple step by step instruction post here if anyone needs it.
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...hlight=blinkie
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Default Valerie Elaine blinkie ready!!

Bless you SUSIE! Thanks for putting Carena's uploading directions for our new blinkies!! You did it!! Whew..haven't had time to come up with a visual for that!!

Dillie..I will go back and make the adjustments to your heart to make it "Sing" for us!! LOL..THanks!!

Valerie Elaine!! here is your blinkie!!

Whew..I'm all caught up!! HUM..thought more folks would like to have their own SBM version 2.0 blinkie!! LOL..oh..well..

While I twindle my thumbs on next person to drop off their blinkie desires..I'll go touch up OB and dillie's!! Put some Polish on those!!

You all have done FANTASTIC job putting your ideas together!! and made excellent examples for folks to follow!! SQUEEZE the stuffin out of ya!!

I love it love it love ittt!!!!!
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Super fantastic, love it, thank you so very much. Going now to upload it.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Yeah!! So glad you liked them!! Need to hear from OB for changes to hers! I greatly modified hers due to lack of time..but now..I can manage all those details!! LOL

For those that already have your SBM blinkies done and would like me to tackle the "personal" blinkies for you..throw those in here now..don't have to wait til next week..It's very impressive what you all have come up with already!! Wow..Lots of scene changes.. I do realize this is alot of thinking and planning out for you all..so I think mixing the SBM blinkie and personal blinkies over the two weeks will be fine now that we have established the HOW to's of it!!

THINGS I would like you to remember when designing your blinkies!

1) Type of font and size for readability in small environment..the final size of the blinkies will be 150x50 pixels..So a thin font would not make it readable in final product

2) Frame changes have not only an INTRO but an EXIT..so mention how you want it to EXIT too..I usually do a pop or fade out..can cut, splice..whatever you wish..I will work the effort..I like the learning and trying new things!!

3) Please do not use outside fonts if possible..I had to hunt for 3 new fonts to do one of the blinkies..just to be sure it came out as she had hoped..I like the new fonts I added..but if you can stick to SBM 40 fonts..and arial type fonts..OR tell me where to get the font of your choice (freebies only please..LOL) That would be MOST helpful!!

You can use whatever kits you wish for your personal blinkies! That is not a problem. If you wish..you can send me an email with link to your smt if you are worried about folks taking your work up and having copyright issues..I will not be using them for anything other than your blinkie workups.

SUSIE...twpclerk..has LINK to Carena's awesome tutorial provided in this challenge for INSTRUCTIONS as to how to upload your blinkies...So if you need help..look for her post..

Again..THANKS for all the enthusiasm!! This is a CHALLENGE!! LOL...

HUGS!!
    donna

I placed my Challange in the gallery because I honestly don't know what to do with it. Maybe someone can help me.....................I am not the brightest craylon in the box......... I did look at the tutorial but I still am lost...
    Last edited by Smile; 11-12-2009 at 10:09 AM.