+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Love it Donna, Thanks for Your Hard Work!!!!

Donna--I am stubborn so I tried this again--and made a couple of changes.

Of course if you already worked my other one up--I will be happy with that.

I added --instead of Your home is at --I changed the word Your to Dillie

also added some hearts --if you could just drop them in that would be awesome.

Hearts are from Michelle's Plum Kit
    Attached Files

Default OB blinkie ready!!

OB girl..I made some changes to your blinkie from your outline..but tried to keep as close to what you wanted as possible! You had lots you wanted in there and I ran out of time today with two major dental appointments for my boys..Not easy visits when I have to deal with their autism issues..Bless em!!

Dillie..I'm so glad I waited to finish yours..this will be GREAT to do ..THANKS So much for your diligence!! Yours will be done in the morning!!

So let me know what changes to make to it OB..Melanie girl!! LOL..

HUGS all!! Sorry today was too busy to get all these done..tomorrow is appointment free day!! Whew!! Can't wait to work them up!!

donna

I'm sorry I asked for too much. I guess I got carried away. LOL! This will be fine. I can't win anyway just wanted to participate. Thanks so much! It's great!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Default Scrap 2 the max

If this blinkie is better, please use it. If it is too big or otherwise it might give someone some ideas. You must be working so hard to make all these for us, you are so kind. Love this challenge, Donna.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

OB..sure hope you aren't disappointed too much with not doing the blinkie exactly like you wanted..What some of you might not realize is transition is important from frame to frame..So I put some things together to keep to the theme without redundancy..and to try to make it smoother.. I wanted to make the parts fall and bounce at the end but just didn't have enough time for that..sorry..

Sylvia!! GREAT layout! I'll use this instead of first!!

Working on Dillie's now then Susie's and Sylvia's!! YEAH!! sooo fun!!

HUGS all!! When I set this challenge up ..my boys teeth were not an issue..Halloween candy pulled 2 of my son's fillings out..and he is not a happy camper..but that is under control now!! whew!!

Catch up time!! Keep em coming!! These are ALL GREAT!!
    donna

Wow, these are great...! I guess I better get my butt moving...lol...I love this challenge...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Dillie's blinkie ready!!

Hey dillie girl!! HAve your's ready!! If you want a change ..please let me know!!
    I really think I needed to think the raining hearts through better..not real happy with them in this blinkie..

Ok..have Susie and Sylvia to do and then??? LOL

Need a FAVOR from anyone that can do this...Could someone please post the steps folks need to do to load blinkies into their SBM signatures..Hope to do that by tonight if possible!! trying to catch up on blinkies..

Big THANKS!!
    HUGS...gotta get back to drawing board

oh..and yes..Michelle..need yours!!!! LOL..

Default Susie's is READY!!

Ok twpclerk!! We got your blinkie ready!! I used a little creative indulgence..and learned something while trying something new!! LOL

Ok..now on to Sylvia's!! and then..anyone else ready yet for their's?

Didn't know what I was doing ,so used Kimmyann's as a guide. I think I got it now.
    Attached Files
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole