+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

I've been playing with this for last few hours..TOO FUN!! I'm rusty but putting some new skills to work for me!!

KimmyAnn..sorry I didn't see lasted post of yours to include the name in beginning..now that the blinkie is made..if you like what we have or want to add more ..we can!! image format is saved!!Will work on that revise for you to make it your personal one!!

Now that we have a GREAT example to follow..HUGS to KimmyANN!! we can continue to let you all build!!

If anyone wants to add this to their signatures..Directions soon to follow..It's been a long time since I've done one..so want to make sure I get the procedure right for you!!

EXCELLENT KIMMYANN!! Way EXCITED you did this soo fast!!

oopps..forgot to down size this one...LOL..I'm learning..but at least you get the idea!!

Default SBM blinkie KimmyAnn version 150x50 px size

here's the corrected size for simple KimmyAnn version and here's KimmyAnn personal with name included..

WOW!!!! Donna I LOVE IT!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! TOO COOL!!!! GREAT JOB MAKING IT COME TO LIFE!!!!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! Your an ANGEL!!!! ( I was suppose to be sleeping today, because I got switched to nights, but I was feeding My Addiction to SBM)

Thanks Again!!!

Ok, I've got mine set in my head. Now to get home from work and feed the grandbabies, give them all baths and put them all to bed so I can work on it for you! ( I sound a bit like the little old woman who lived in the shoe! LOl!) Can't wait to put it together!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Gracious..we lost power for two hours...got out the candles..had fun!!

OB..can't wait to see what you come up with too!! You sure have your hands full!!

I'll be back to check in morning to see if anyone is ready for me to work their ideas up!!

Hugs folks!!
    donna

Talking ScrapbookMax Blinkie

Here is mine. Even though I am not eligible I still like to participate in the challenges. Thanks Donna.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/p...pictureid=1530

Liz
    Last edited by dillie1; 11-09-2009 at 06:29 PM.

I am having a challenge posting tonight. LOL

Here is mine.

Bless you Dillie!! so glad you are participating!!! I've got two dental appointments for my boys tomorrow at noon..explanding 4 hours..so I'll start on this as soon as I get home tomorrow afternoon!! Very pretty!! GREAT job explaining!!

Need this in .smt form with separate layers if you can manage it..Otherwise I'll have to adlib the fonts and such..Need layers not flattened images when possible please!! THanks!!

HUGS folks!!
    donna