• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scrappyaggie48
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2007

wow donna that is awesome - thank u so so very much
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

Becky Praise2Him blinkie ready!!

WHEW..forgot the flower..urgh.. sorry Becky..not really sure how to use the flower with just adding your name to the blinkie..Broadway font..not sure if this is right version of that font you used..

tired..bed time!!early dentist appointment for 2nd born child!! LOL

Glad you like ScrappyAggie..we can change that one picture to a peel..totally forgot..we were chatting right in middle of adding those pictures..sorry..heheeheehe..but loved the chat!! I can't walk and chew gum at same time!!LOL..

now nightie night!! more coming tomorrow!!

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Donna!

What a groovy, creative challenge!

And the blinkies look AWESOME everyone!

Way to shout of for MAX!

Karin

Comment

• praise2him
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
          WHEW..forgot the flower..urgh.. sorry Becky..not really sure how to use the flower with just adding your name to the blinkie..Broadway font..not sure if this is right version of that font you used..

tired..bed time!!early dentist appointment for 2nd born child!! LOL

Glad you like ScrappyAggie..we can change that one picture to a peel..totally forgot..we were chatting right in middle of adding those pictures..sorry..heheeheehe..but loved the chat!! I can't walk and chew gum at same time!!LOL..

now nightie night!! more coming tomorrow!!
          Donna,
          Thanks for your hard work--it looks really cute--could you direct me to directions on how to add it to my profile??

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

Sylvia Esther..2nd blinkie ready!!

OK..Sylvia Esther..it's finally ready!! LOL..Here's your second blinkie!

Karin...THANKS so much for the kind words! Proud of this bunch of lady scrappers!!

Becky!! You can find your blinkie several ways...One..RIGHT clik on the image here and SAVE or go to photobucket.com...(www)...login: autisticwonder password: fisher22 and find your blinkie..click on it to get scroll down menu..then right click on IMAGE link and select copy..

Then go to SBM..Forums...look up at top bar and click on user CP
            Go down to EDIT signature
            Go to right side and PASTE your link at the bottom area of the window
            Hit Save at bottom of screen
            Go to Edit Signature again
            Now look to TOP of right side and you should see your blinkie image...

but..if this fails..go to a great tutorial from Carena that does a better job of explaining it!! Thanks to Susie for putting it in this thread!

If you have any problems..give a hallar!!

Want to finish all these up tonight!! Have 3 more easier ones to do now!!
            HUGS!!
            donna

Comment

• Kimmyann
              Scrap Guru
              • Mar 2009

Donna,
              My 2nd Blinkie is Too Cute!!! Thanks!!! You Did a Great Job!!! And Wow!!! I went back to work and Just Look at what Ya'll Have DONE!!! AWESOME LADIES!!! I Think everyone's Blinkie Great!!! Love them all......
              Hugs!!

Comment

• praise2him
                • Aug 2008

Thanks Donna,
                Took me a while, but I figured it out!!

Thanks again!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Nov 2006

Glad you managed it Becky!!! You are official family member now!! LOL

Glad you got your second blinkie KimmyAnn!!! Cute is right! I LOVE your work!!

HUGS,
                  donna

Comment

• sylvia esther
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Apr 2009

Thank you loads and loads, I just absolutely love it. It is so WHERE I live, now I have to make it HOW I live. Great big hugs to you.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

• dillie1
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Aug 2009

Wow look at all the blinkies--they are so awesome. Great Job everyone..and Thank you so much Donna for this great challenge and for your valuable time that you spent making them just perfect for us.

Comment

• nanwu
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2007

hey just dropped in for a bit, here's my effort, hope i've done it right......not sure about how i want things to fade in and out etc so do anything you want...awesome challenge

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• nanwu
                          Digi Sage
                          • Apr 2007

sorry brain still not functioning right......forgot to load template
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by nanwu; 11-18-2009, 06:00 AM.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• autisticwonder
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Nov 2006

yeah Nanwu!! You did GREAT!! Will be putting more finished products up soon!!

Comment

• MarthaT
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Jan 2009

Template looks great!
                              Be Happy

Comment

• wolvsie35
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Apr 2007

Donna, you have been working overtime! LOL....I have some coffee waiting here for ya... I just LOVE what you have been doing here...All these blinkies...My eyes can't stop blinking now...I have seen and watched them all...lol...Can't wait to see mine...if you need to do anything to it, go right ahead...<wink>
                                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X