• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dillie1
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2009

Val,KimmyAnn and Donna
    I love your blinkies--they are so adorable. Once again, this is an awesome challenge and thank you Donna for your patience, your kindness and your time--Great job for making it come all together. I can't wait to see the finish product on the rest of them. LOVE IT!! Now that it is Monday, need to go to work--see Donna I still know what day it is. Have a great day everyone!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

One more week!! YEAH!! So excited to see all the new items to work on!! The thread will close sunday and all items submitted by then WILL get done...by Christmas..LOL..maybe THANKSGIVING!! LOL...

Dillie...you are doing better than I to remember what day it is!! ROFL!!! You totally tickle my funny bone!!

Sylvia!! WAY TO GO!! LOVE the beach scene..I could get carried away with that one!!

ScrappyAggie!! That is sooooo SWEET of you to do one for SMILE!! It's beautiful!! It will be extra special!!

OK..got up early this morning to finish Aggie's first one!! Can't wait to finish these today!!

HUGS!!
      donna

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

UNCHECK remove photos box before exporting template

Many of you are using the photos in your blinkies but forgetting...( so easy to do) to UNCHECK the remove photos box..Since it is a default feature..totally easy to forget..

ScrappyAggie..Can't do yours yet..The pictures got taken out..boooo ...so could you please resubmit your template and UNCHECK the remove photes box!! HUGS to you!! THANKS!! and everyone else..be sure your templates didn't have photos removed please!!

OK..let's see who's is ready!! LOL Sylvia maybe!!! no doubt!! veteran at this!!
        heheehee!!!

Comment

• praise2him
          • Aug 2008

As a semi-newbie, I am having problems figuring out how to save and post my template for the blinkie challenge. Can someone please help me out??

Becky

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Becky....After making your template...Go to File, then click Export...This will export your file to your scrapbookmax>template folder. Make sure you uncheck the Remove Photo's option before exporting...Then, when you making your post...Scroll down the box some and you will see a button to manage attachments...Click on that and hit the browse button in the top right corner...Go to your scrapbookmax folder and find your template...Click that, then hit upload...do one more time and when you are in your scrapbookmax template folder, find your screenshot for that template...Hit upload...and close the window..When you Submit your post, they will be all there like everyone else's...Hope this helps...

Donna...I have been so busy, but I am still planning on making one..At least I hope...<wink> You seem pretty busy...LMBO!!!!!! You are doing an awesome job for these ladies...Well Done! ((HUGS))
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Daria
              • Oct 2009

My shot

Hi everyone

I saw so many awesome works here...i wanted to give it a try, so here is my blinkie. I hope you don't mind i did the animation by myself, nothing special just something very very simple
              So here it is

I attached also the template and a screenshot of it.

Have a good week everybody

Daria
              Attached Files

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2007

WOW! These are all turning out GREAT! Don't know HOW SBM would ever pick just one for the main SBM blinkie out of all these wonderful examples! Donna, you're doing a SUPER job! As we all know, you truly are a WONDER!
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Nov 2006

WOW..ah...where to start..

Welcome semi newbie praise2him!!! Glad you are jumping in..and BIG thanks Michelle for giving her directions for up..
                  Special addon note to upload of your template creation..If you don't know how to get to your templates..you will usually find them under Documents:ScrapbookMax 2.0:Templates

Daria!!!!! Your blinkie MELTS me like butter!! AWESOME job!!! and SOOO grateful for your skills at making the blinkies!!

OB..I'm blushing...We for sure have lots of blinkies to choose from for Max now!! heeehheheheee...will sit down to do some basic designs that are simple ones..not as grand as all the ones you all are making!!

HUGS...just finish dr. appointments..now to crack the whip!! pump the rest of the blinkies out!! Keep em comin!!
                  donna

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Ok Donna...I gave this a try...If you don't understand it, or I did something wrong, please let me know....I have never even attempted to make a blinkie before...LOL...So this wasn't easy...hehe...Can't wait to see what it looks like...((HUGS))
                    Attached Files
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Sep 2007

Hi Donna

Have re done Smiles Blinkie as the other was too big. Hopefully this one is o.k.
                      Attached Files
                      My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• praise2him
                        • Aug 2008

Well here is my try with Donna's 2nd template. Hope this works!

Becky (praise2him)
                        Attached Files

Comment

• praise2him
                          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                          Becky....After making your template...Go to File, then click Export...This will export your file to your scrapbookmax>template folder. Make sure you uncheck the Remove Photo's option before exporting...Then, when you making your post...Scroll down the box some and you will see a button to manage attachments...Click on that and hit the browse button in the top right corner...Go to your scrapbookmax folder and find your template...Click that, then hit upload...do one more time and when you are in your scrapbookmax template folder, find your screenshot for that template...Hit upload...and close the window..When you Submit your post, they will be all there like everyone else's...Hope this helps...

Donna...I have been so busy, but I am still planning on making one..At least I hope...<wink> You seem pretty busy...LMBO!!!!!! You are doing an awesome job for these ladies...Well Done! ((HUGS))
                          Thanks Michelle for all the help!!

Becky

Comment

• angelwithin
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Nov 2006

hope i followed the intruction correctly - this is one anyone can use
                            Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• autisticwonder
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Nov 2006

Excellent Becky!!! WAY to go!! Yours is the EASIEST to do!! LOL

And our gal ANGELWITHIN..WHEWWWWEEEEEEEE!! now just need that very pretty blinkie page in .smt format and we are in business!!

Have both of Aggie's now!!

Brilliant Michelle!! Love your enthusiasm!!

So I have lots on the stove a fixin!!

Had some family distractions and saw movie this afternoon..2012..AWESOME graphics!!!

HUGS sweeties!!
                              donna

Comment

• autisticwonder
                                Scrap Guru
                                • Nov 2006

Here you go ScrappyAggie..Fun chatting on Skype with you tonight!!..But then I forgot to do peel page for you!! oh..well..take a look here and see what changes you like me to make!!

Want to try to get Becky's done so I can go to bed with only 3 in my head to work on for tomorrow!! Too fun..something to look forward to!!

HUGS and Nighty Night!! And Afternoon to you Australian buddies!!
                                donna

Comment

Working...
                                X