+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Yeah Smile!! good to see you!! Your template is great!! nice and BRIGHT!!! LOL..

Just submit your .smt or .sm2t template to this thread..I'll do the rest!! and you should have your blinkie back within 24 hours!! That simple...You've done the hard part already!!

Thanks girl!!

Default Dillie revised blinkie

OK Dillie..took out the raining hearts and replaced with subtle ones like the drop. Hope this is better! I like better for sure!! THanks!!

Smile..if you need help knowing how to upload your template..

Go to FIle:Export template
    Get on MAX online..find this thread..open a post
    go down page and click on manage attachments
    Browse to your Documents: ScrapbookMax: templates and look for your blinkie work up.. and click upload...wait till it uploads and shows you a blue line with name of your smt.

Then type a few lines in your post and hit submit..That will give me your template with all the layers I need to work up your blinkie!!

Now to polish OB's!!

Perfect, Donna--thank you, thank you!! I really love it. Now on to part 2 of the challenge. Thank you again!!

Default O2BNgHope blinkie revision ready!

ah..yes!! Dillie!! we both happy now!! LOL

Ok..OB ..got the revision done!! Not sure I got the "fold" right?? but tried..
    and slowed the letters down in you name..put in the Max imum..which I really like that feature you have there!! and left the end as is..too hard to space all those letters out and get it to bounce..Trying to keep all these blinkies under 200 or less frames each..As is it's at 150 frames..

I created an action about 6 months ago I made for blinkies that has a paper tear in it and I can use whatever pattern in it..I'd love to try it out on one of your blinkies ..I've never used it on anyone's blinkie yet and would love to see how you like it..peals a piece of paper back to show under side...

I'm all caught up..just waiting for SMILE to send her template so I can work it up!!

HUGS ladies..You will be soooo ready for the PERSONAL blinkies I'm sure!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!
    donna

I am completely lost with this Challenge - I need to be shown physically as some instructions do not sink in well with this old chook !!!

But they are absolutely all fabulous good onya ladies!!!!
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Hello Donna I tried it your way but it said the format was too big so I am trying it this way and I hope it is workable...........
    Attached Images

Talking

Hello:

I will be going away visiting family this weekend, so I thought I would submit something before I leave. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you Donna for this great challenge and especially for making the end results of our blinkies. LOVE IT!!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Smile, I have to have the smt format to do the blinkies..So to bring down the size of your template..simply take out the drop shadow to see if that helps..

If I use as is..I will have a very hard time with moving objects in your scenes ..I could try..but looks yuky..taking out the white..but that's tons more work for me..take too long to make it..

ScrappyAggie..GLAD to see you!! We have tons of examples to follow for you already in here..So take a template and look at final product is best way to understand the process!! Then give it a try!! Fill in the blank format with something simple and we can work up from there!!

Dillie...LOVE your workup!! THanks sweetie!! What a nice surprise to come back to!!

Dentist appointment for one of my boys..Will check in in a few hours!! I'll get cracking on your's Dillie!!

HUGS!!
    donna

Yeah..first time for novacaine for son and he didn't have an allergic reaction..whew..and he did very well!!

Now..jotted down an outline for a simple template for you to just add how you want your name to read in a simple SBM blinkie version...but will have to wait to get the blinkie done and uploaded until after SHOPPING trip!!

So for you that would love to have a SPECIAL blinkie but are still lost with how to do the format for it..You will only need to fill in the one blank space and submit that for me to make it for you!! ANd then once you get the hang of how it's works..you can do more versions of your own!! Just please..try to keep it simple...LOL..You all are really putting lots into your blinkies..

HUGS,
    donna..

i hope this will work. My personal blinkie.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif