X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Love it Donna, Thanks for Your Hard Work!!!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

Donna--I am stubborn so I tried this again--and made a couple of changes.

Of course if you already worked my other one up--I will be happy with that.

I added --instead of Your home is at --I changed the word Your to Dillie

also added some hearts --if you could just drop them in that would be awesome.

Hearts are from Michelle's Plum Kit
      Attached Files

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

OB blinkie ready!!

OB girl..I made some changes to your blinkie from your outline..but tried to keep as close to what you wanted as possible! You had lots you wanted in there and I ran out of time today with two major dental appointments for my boys..Not easy visits when I have to deal with their autism issues..Bless em!!

Dillie..I'm so glad I waited to finish yours..this will be GREAT to do ..THANKS So much for your diligence!! Yours will be done in the morning!!

So let me know what changes to make to it OB..Melanie girl!! LOL..

HUGS all!! Sorry today was too busy to get all these done..tomorrow is appointment free day!! Whew!! Can't wait to work them up!!

donna

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2007

I'm sorry I asked for too much. I guess I got carried away. LOL! This will be fine. I can't win anyway just wanted to participate. Thanks so much! It's great!
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sylvia esther
            Mad Scrapper
            • Apr 2009

Scrap 2 the max

If this blinkie is better, please use it. If it is too big or otherwise it might give someone some ideas. You must be working so hard to make all these for us, you are so kind. Love this challenge, Donna.
            Attached Files

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

• autisticwonder
              Scrap Guru
              • Nov 2006

OB..sure hope you aren't disappointed too much with not doing the blinkie exactly like you wanted..What some of you might not realize is transition is important from frame to frame..So I put some things together to keep to the theme without redundancy..and to try to make it smoother.. I wanted to make the parts fall and bounce at the end but just didn't have enough time for that..sorry..

Sylvia!! GREAT layout! I'll use this instead of first!!

Working on Dillie's now then Susie's and Sylvia's!! YEAH!! sooo fun!!

HUGS all!! When I set this challenge up ..my boys teeth were not an issue..Halloween candy pulled 2 of my son's fillings out..and he is not a happy camper..but that is under control now!! whew!!

Catch up time!! Keep em coming!! These are ALL GREAT!!
              donna

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Wow, these are great...! I guess I better get my butt moving...lol...I love this challenge...
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Nov 2006

Dillie's blinkie ready!!

Hey dillie girl!! HAve your's ready!! If you want a change ..please let me know!!
                  I really think I needed to think the raining hearts through better..not real happy with them in this blinkie..

Ok..have Susie and Sylvia to do and then??? LOL

Need a FAVOR from anyone that can do this...Could someone please post the steps folks need to do to load blinkies into their SBM signatures..Hope to do that by tonight if possible!! trying to catch up on blinkies..

Big THANKS!!
                  HUGS...gotta get back to drawing board

oh..and yes..Michelle..need yours!!!! LOL..

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Susie's is READY!!

Ok twpclerk!! We got your blinkie ready!! I used a little creative indulgence..and learned something while trying something new!! LOL

Ok..now on to Sylvia's!! and then..anyone else ready yet for their's?

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                      Digi Sage
                      • Aug 2008

Didn't know what I was doing ,so used Kimmyann's as a guide. I think I got it now.
                      Attached Files

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• dillie1
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Aug 2009

Awesome Job--you are right about the hearts. Let me see what I can come up with. But I do love it..Thank you so much for doing this challenge, it is so much appreciated.

Comment

• autisticwonder
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Nov 2006

Sylvia Esther..blinkie ready!!!

Ok..Sylvia!! Yours is ready!! Your's is very packed..whew.. Thought I could easier grab layers but had to take everything piece by piece and rebuild..But..did it!! LOL

Dillie..as soon as I get some CHOCOLATE into my system..I should think of a better way to do those hearts..Do you want them to blinkie/glitter on the screen or rain down??

Now Valerie to catch me up!!

Jump in folks!! Let's give your blinkie ideas a try!!

You all will be in tip top shape for the personal blinkies next week!! I'll have an idea from you all put out this week to come up with a UNIVERSAL SBM blinkie for 2.0 for anyone that wants one in the future..However..only you that are in the challenge get a SPECIAL SBM blinkie made by you with a little help from me!! LOL

Only two days down..and we have gotten OB, Sylvia, Susie, Dillie, and KimmyAnn blinkies..Valerie next..come on folks..can handle more easily!!! and OB..lets try another version of yours too..we might just be able to get some "dancing" stuff in there!!

Comment

• dillie1
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Aug 2009

I think that the hearts can glitter on the screen or just put the hearts here and there--like you have them on the words Scrap and Drop. That would be great. Thank you again.

Comment

• twpclerk
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Feb 2008

Thank you Donna, I love it, I have my own Max Blinkie!! You are the best! It's been awhile, I hope I can remember to how to add it in to the sig. If not, I know the directions are coming!! Again, thank you Donna!!
                              Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                              *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                              Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                              OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• twpclerk
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Feb 2008

Carena, has a simple step by step instruction post here if anyone needs it.
                                Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                                *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                                Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                                OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Working...
                                X