+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

My computer froze right at the end of smiles blinkie..and I really liked the transitions..and my computer FROOOZZZEEEE!! and I forgot to save the file as I went along..urgh..so had to take myself out behind the barn for a good spanking..back now..LOL...urgh!!! Notes all over my desk now..SAVE, sAvE, SAVVVEEEEE!!!

I'll have some finished before I retire!! Smile's for sure!! SLAP ME!!

Michelle..I sure could you a cup of mojo!! Mocha latte!! heeheheheheeh!! THANKS!!!

HUGS,
    donna

Default Smile..blinkie ready...Smile please!! LOL

SMile girl..ScrappyAggie put this together for you...so here it is...She loves you lots for sure!! and so do I!! Hope this puts the SMILE back on your face!!!

Now..The rest of the unfinished are wonderful easy ones to do..So back to work!! LOL..

WOW DONNA that came out FABULOUS - thanks heaps - as you say hope it puts a smile on Smiles face hugs
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Awww....Aggie that looks great! She's sure to love it!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Default Michelle's Blinkie ready!!

Ok..Michelle..you're up!! Hope this is what you wanted..wasn't always sure ..

Ok..next one up..will be Angelwithin..Fiona's..then Nanwu!! yippie!!

Anyone else??

Hey..were did Daria's go?? missing her image!! bummer....

Default Fiona's (Angelwithin) Blinkie ready!!

And here is Fiona's simply WONDERFUL SBM blinkie to share!!

YEAH!! Now to do Nanwu's and Kpierce has one coming too!! anyone else? Still have a few days for this challenge to do either/or SBM blinkie or personal blinkie!

HUGS you WONDERFUL scrappers!! Maximizers for sure!! You can now do most of your own blinkies..The write up is the hardest part!!

donna

Donna that is fabulous, I love the transistions

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Donna...I JUST LOVE MINE!!!!!! I also love the transitions...Thanks so much...You do such a wonderful job!!!!! HUGS!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Nanwu's blinkie ready!!

Nanwu!! Loved the colors..I took some liberties with yours..Hope you like!!

Now to do Kpierce..her file too large to upload here..so folks..if you wish to send to my email address..PM me at max and I'll send you my personal email account..Don't want everyone to have it..LOL..THANKS!!

Sorry..couldn't get these done sooner..Son has been to dentist everyday this week except today! filling cancellations to get him done faster!! He HAPPY!! LOL..me too!!!

Now I'm free for next 3 days..so load me up!!

HUGS!!
    donna

Default Kpierce is ready!!

Kpierce!! and here it is!! Fun with curly ques!! LOL

Now I'm all caught up..does anyone have need of revisions to their blinkies?? or anyone want to personalize any one of the ones created??? Just say the word!!

WAy to GO you all!! EXCELLENT work on your writeups!! You are pro's now..So it will be much easier and more YOU for future blinkie productions!! I LOVE it!!