X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

You did good Fonzzy Sue!! If I can figure it out I will contact you and try to do it for you
    Hugs!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

Fonzy girl..

It has been several years since I have done any blinkies..so you are dusting me off with this challenge to make you one!!

I will do my best for you using your goodies!!!

Will email you the results by the end of the week..10-26-13

Maybe we need another Blinkie challenge! I'll simplify it better!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

OK..it's done! Not the best job..but it's finished using your template..I'm sorry to have forgotten how to do these..but working yours helped me remember some of it! Go to your inbox for the link!

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Your the Best Donna!!! I was trying to learn But your the champ!! I am sure it will Rock!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

You are too kind KimmyAnn! Took 3 hours to make her blinkie!! LOL 82 frames to make up! Could not remember some very basic steps to follow! Now she needs help figuring out how to put it in her signature..I'm assuming same as the buttons get loaded..the instructions I gave her did not work..she has the url link! Can you tell her?

THanks much!

Comment

• Kimmyann
              Scrap Guru
              • Mar 2009

Upload the blinkie to Photo bucket, Click the IMG link and it will copy, next go to your settings, click on edit signature on left side, and then insert the IMG link in signature box, by clicking on the little picture box, just like posting a LO.

You can preview your signature by clicking preview button at the bottom, if everything is good, click save.....

Hope this Helps Fonzzy Sue
              Hugs!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                Scrap Guru
                • Nov 2006

This link is same as I gave her...so she can pick it up here and follow your incredible directions!
                I need to make a Fall blinkie for myself! I have a winter I really like! So KimmyAnn..send me your
                work up..tell me how you want it to "blinkie" transition frames..etc..and I'll have at it! Now..housework
                has to get done and for breaks I come up with another SHAPE! LOL

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

O Fonzzy that is too cute!!! Thanks Donna, for offering to make me another, but I haven't figured out what I want yet

Now Fonzy, how I put it in my signature was like this:
                  I right clicked on the blinkie Donna posted - Saved Picture As to my computer - Up loaded to Photobucket my account.
                  (If you click the blinkie it will take you to Donna's photo bucket page, where you can get the IMG link also)

Next I went to setting in SBM (next to your name at top) next click on Edit Signature - I clicked in my signature where I wanted it (after everything else) and I just pasted the link.

I hope it works for you!!!
                  Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                  X