+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default More hand writing fonts in the text editor

I know the text editor is amazing.

But I find that the fonts that write as in a handwriting, which are good for journaling, are very few, and the one I would be using is very light, have to wtick around a lot to make it show better or fit into the space and still be readable...

Fonts like Edwardian Script, English, Mistral,Rage italic LT, Brush Mt Script, those would be amazing if possible
    the brodway font was another one I used quiet a lot...
    thanks!
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

You can find most of these fonts for free on the net. Just install them into your fonts folder and they are available to use in SBM.

Hi Marion, thanks!

but, how? just google it and then download like a PNG?
    how would I send them to SBM?
    I'm afraid I m a bit of a dinosaur when it come to computers, but can learn!
    would love to have those fonts!

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Are you familiar with ZIP files, as these fonts are downloaded in that format...???

mh51: thanks and yes, I'm on Mac so the files kind of *unzip* themselves as they come in. The only thing I do is organize them (when I buy or get freebies in stores) I move them from my downloads to an external hard drive where I have separate folders ...if using SBM simply drag and drop, when we use in the PC grab them in a memory key and bring them into the PC into my Pictures folders, because the PC is not good for online....

my querie is: how would I get them to be inside the SBM text editor?
    I found (by googling) a site called 101 free fonts, which downloads for Mac also, but once they are here it ask to install them?
    I left them there to see if someone here knows what do do....and also only downloaded one as I wasn't sure if the site was trustable or not....Mac rarely gets viruses, but you know...better not tempt fate...

Any helps on this would be more than appreciated!
    Thanks.

I've used the Font site you mentioned for the past four years & have had no problems whatsoever... completely trustworthy!!!
    Why not install the one you've downloaded and see if it shows up in the fonts list within SBM.
    will wait so see if this works for you...

Default More hand writing fonts in the text editor

If we make it secret then how would people come to know about it? Whats the point of making a secret site? It will be just like a site will very less or no traffic and we dont want that.

Think before you post please :0

I am sorry, but don't understand your post--there is no secret on this thread. We are sharing what FONT sites that we have found. Thank you!