• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluevelvet
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2007

Help Please!!

I am dumb and did not backup the upgrade I bought...Now I have a new puter and not sure what to do. Is there a way to get the download link again so I can put the new program on the new puter. I tried to burn a cd from the files on my old puter but it did not work... I am at a loss...I usually backup everything and I didn't do it this time...ANy help will be appreciated..thanks Christina
    CHRISTINA
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

Do you still have the email you got re. the upgrade?
    You can download again from that.
    sorry can't be more helpful...

Comment

• MrsPeel
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
      Do you still have the email you got re. the upgrade?
      You can download again from that.
      sorry can't be more helpful...
      as far as I know, you have a certain dead line in which the email link expires...after that I don't think it works, you could email Gracie...she was quiet helpful with my problems...

all failing, I thought of buying the back up CD myself, but I'm a new member and just bought the SBM V2, not sure how it works when you are upgrading...
      Good luck
      I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
        Your Host, Gracie!
        • Jan 2006

Take a look at the link section at the very bottom of this page (that big blue box). There is a link called "Billing Questions" in the Support section. Click on that! If you've lost your download, you'll want to contact Cleverbridge (the company that handles our online sales) with your order number (or if you don't have that, provide as much information as you can - like name, email address, billing address etc). They'll take care of you!
        Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• bluevelvet
          Mad Scrapper
          • Apr 2007

I got it all up and running. I was able to burn a copy from my puter and it worked. I just had to figure out how to do it....thanks for all the help...
          CHRISTINA

Comment

• praise2him
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by bluevelvet View Post
            I am dumb and did not backup the upgrade I bought...Now I have a new puter and not sure what to do. Is there a way to get the download link again so I can put the new program on the new puter. I tried to burn a cd from the files on my old puter but it did not work... I am at a loss...I usually backup everything and I didn't do it this time...ANy help will be appreciated..thanks Christina
            Hi Christina--your message got me to thinking that I should back-up my upgrade too--can you tell me how you did it?

Comment

• MrsPeel
              • Feb 2009

yes, indeed, I would love to know to, please
              I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

• bluevelvet
                Mad Scrapper
                • Apr 2007

I have sent both of you a private message on how to do this....For everyone else here is how I did it

Took me all afternoon to do this but finally remembered how..Anyways, go to start-->computer-->program files-->ScrapbookMax 2.0 folder. do not open the folder click onto it just so it is highlighted. then depending on your operating system I have Vista so I clicked onto the button above that says BURN. It will then open another window and tell you to insert an empty cd disc into you dvdrw/cdrw drive.when you do that another window will popup and you just click next. once it is done a window will popup and show you the files thats on that cd..then you just eject the cd and everything should be on it....I hope this helps..Christina
                CHRISTINA

Comment

Working...
                X