• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heatherj
    • Feb 2009

Trying to work on a free quick page

Hi all,

i recently joined a group that sends out free quick page downloads. I am trying to work on the quick page in scrapbook max 2.0 but it can't seem to get the image to sit right in the frame. The move forward/move back buttons don't seem to be working either. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Heatherj
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Did you import it as a embellishment? That is the only way quick pages work. Then you can stretch it to fit the page and put your picture behind it where the opening is.

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

Hey, Marion! I didn't know that!! I've used QPs but I think I'm just lucky they worked!!
      Julie

Comment

• heatherj
        • Feb 2009

Re: Thanks

Thanks,

i'll give it a try

Comment

• ChrissyC
          • Jul 2007

Hi Marion, I am new here..I am reading through the questions to orient myself to this wonderful program..in my travels over the net I collect Quick Pages..I read your tip..what I did was create a new folder in Embellishments, named it Quick Pages..then brought my quick page into this new folder, within SBM I created a new blank page, chose embellishments and there was my new folder with a quick page in it..it works fantastic!!! thank you for the tip
          Chrissy

Comment

Working...
          X