+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Welcome all, this is a great place
    Be Happy

Welcome, we're delighted to have you!!!

<Whispers> Hey, girls, look at all the new candidates for the dungeon. We have to put on a super duper intiation ceremony. Get the gunlet ready. Where are the feathers? Whooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!<Whispers>

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Welcome, we're delighted to have you!!!

<Whispers> Hey, girls, look at all the new candidates for the dungeon. We have to put on a super duper intiation ceremony. Get the gunlet ready. Where are the feathers? Whooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!<Whispers>

LOL @ Granny....

hey, I m usually the one doing the torturing....
    LOL

love you guys, I m so amazed with what the progra, can do, the help I have been given in the forums and the general welcome, I cannot start to explain...
    been posting my layouts in facebook and advertising SBM in all the sites I go post!
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Default Hi everyone

Thanks sis for the intro & I'm so thrilled to see that quite a few of you came to welcome me into this wonderful community! I really like this program & the community! I'm hoping to meet as many of you as possible, you all seem very nice! Thank you!
    If it doesn't kill you, it will make you stronger!
    My friends are MrsPeel, akela, eye, Sassy, Granny, angelwithin, dillie1, scrappyaggie48, Vanessa, wolvsie35, Moonbeam, Smile, mswizard, knzus, Marion & vickieq06

Hello Mrs Peel, Scrapaholicsherry, and Akela: I am so glad to meet new scrappers and I love it that you have wrote in here because sometimes I miss new introductions elswhere. I have been here for around 4 or 5 years now, which is all I can remember at my age...lol...I am from Nova Scotia, Canada and I have a cousin on here also, who has the name "Eye". But I would stay away from her................just kidding, I do think alot of her, as a matter of fact I just complimented her the other day when she was putting herself down........I told her that beauty was only a light switch away.... don,t know why she isn't speaking to me.....So once again WELCOME ABOARD
    Attached Images

A HUGE welcome to all three of you....I would watch out for Smile and Eye...they are the most sentimental ones in here....lol...Always saying something mushy...<wink> and Grammie, well, she likes to throw everyone in her dungeon...and believe me...It is not pretty down there...lol...PLUS, she seems to forget where she puts the key.... and if you are reeeeeeeeally bad, she hides you in her mattress and drags you all over the place...We also have a few males sneaking around...but they don't bite...lol....Trust me, you will all like it here! It is a great community...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Welcome to the madhouse
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa