+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Congratulations and I know its going to be a roaring success, just do't forget to stopin here once in while . We'll miss you.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Well, at least you know how to get us to look! LOL Wishing you the best of luck on your new venture. Looking forward to the photos, and yes please pop into FB and SBM once in a while, we will miss you.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Will miss you Fiona,...goodluck with your new business !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Good luck in your new endeavors and I will pray it turns into a HUGE success....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    As some of you may have noticed lately I haven't been around on site much and have given up being the Monthly and Weekly challenge host

I probably wont be around much for the next few months as I am in the process of opening a Shop (a real one!) it's going to be a new age/occult/spiritual store in the heart of the main shopping/tourist area of Portsmouth (UK)

I will miss you all at Max while i'm busy researching, fitting out, stocking and staffing the store - so if you don't see me around much until march/april time next year you all know why now!

PS i will pop in now and again and will take pictures as i go along so you can see how we are getting along xxx
    well... I'm very new here, but I may pay you a visit in the store...
    I love everything to do with the ocult, and we will be going to the Isle of Wight at some point next year, so, if you would like some mad latin punters, we ll come visit

All the best, it's great to see people making this country move forward!
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Good luck Sweetie! You will have a shop much like my friend does here! Wish I could come see it!!!! xxoo

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Hello Angel: How is the shop coming. I am so excited for you. I certainly would drop in if I were closer. It is always scary trying something new but rewarding. I wish you all the luck in the world and if you get a chance send us some pictures of what it looks like...............have a wonderful and profitable time on this new beginning of yours.......xoxo
    Attached Images

small hitch the shop we were buying in gunwarf has just fallen through naughty owner is under investigation for fraud!!!!

good news .....We viewed 3 units yesterday in Waterlooville and veiwing another 5 in Havant on wednesday - all much closer to my home and where I originally wanted the shop to be

Thanks everyone for your good luck wishes - now who would like to do my profit projection paperswork?????? lol

MrsPeel - you are more than welcome to drop in and visit if you are down this way same goes for everyone

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Sometimes when things don't happen they open a better opportunity, I'm sure you'll find something great
    Keep us updated, when you finally have an address, then we ll drop by
    Same for you, if you are in London, just let us know!

Good luck!
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Sorry for the wee bit of a set back Angel---but I keep praying that you get a much nicer spot and are up and running in no time!!! Good Luck on your new venture and I wish you all the success a woman like you can handle!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48