+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Bet you'll read this if i say you CANT lol

As some of you may have noticed lately I haven't been around on site much and have given up being the Monthly and Weekly challenge host

I probably wont be around much for the next few months as I am in the process of opening a Shop (a real one!) it's going to be a new age/occult/spiritual store in the heart of the main shopping/tourist area of Portsmouth (UK)

I will miss you all at Max while i'm busy researching, fitting out, stocking and staffing the store - so if you don't see me around much until march/april time next year you all know why now!

PS i will pop in now and again and will take pictures as i go along so you can see how we are getting along xxx
    Last edited by angelwithin; 11-02-2009 at 08:49 PM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    As some of you may have noticed lately I haven't been around on site much and have given up being the Monthly and Weekly challenge host

I probably wont be around much for the next few months as I am in the process of opening a Shop (a real one!) it's going to be a new age/occult/spiritual store in the heart of the main shopping/tourist area of Portsmouth (UK)

I will miss you all at Max while i'm busy researching, fitting out, stocking and staffing the store - so if you don't see me around much until march/april time next year you all know why now!

PS i will pop in now and again and will take pictures as i go along so you can see how we are getting along xxx
    OH Best Of Luck to you.I will miss you.Please do not forget us xo sniff sniff.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Looking forward to the progress photos! How exciting for you. Wishing you every success and enjoyment of this new adventure.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Good Luck on your new venture Fiona
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Best of luck to you! I'm sure you will do well. Pop in when you can. We will love hearing from you.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Are you still doing the CT and stores.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

will still be making stuff for store (it'll be my relaxation) but most of my CT are on a break at the moment ....if u still want to CT just message me - theres still plenty of kits for you all to play with lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Wow, how exciting! I really wish you were opening your store up here in Northants! Ours recently changed hands and its not the same at all. Anyway, all the very best of luck, love and gentle breezes for your wonderful new venture.

Blessings - FS xx

Of COURSE I didn't read this....but just as long as you still pop in to FB or SBM I'll survive! LOL! Sneaking back out now.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Oh, well, duhhhhhhhhhh... you KNOW we can't resist when someone says...

DON'T look...

DON'T open...

DON'T come in here...

Yeah... LOL!

Every happiness in your new venture! xoxo
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!