+ Reply to Thread

Default placing embelishments in corners....

...does the outline box of the embellishment need to fit the border of the page, or can it (providing the object is very well within the pages, of course) be outside the page?

I noticed that in one of the layouts I made, I put a tree to the left hand side, leaning on the page side. The tree was inside the page, but the grey outline of it was half outside.
    When I published as JPG, the tree almost disappeared, there's only a few branches and leaves showing...
    Maybe it has nothing to do with the placement of the embellishment, but I was composing now and I find that it happens all the time, and I would have to reduce the size of the embellishments too much if the outline were to fit in the page...

Thanks for any enlightenment on this!
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Hi MrsPeel!

If you are referring to the grey space surrounding the white design page in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0: anything that falls outside of the white design page won't show up be on your page when you publish.

I hope I've understood your question! Let me know if you need more clarification...

Karin

Thanks for the reply Karin....

Let me explain a bit better, I know I can be confusing sometimes LOL

Yes, I was talking about the grey area outside the page, but what goes over into the grey area is not the embelishmente, but the lines that make the square that allows us to work the object....
    for example, a crescent moon in the roght hand tip corner sits perfectly inside the white area of the page....what goes into the grey area is not any part of the moon, but the thing lines that form the rectangle or square around the embelishment , the ones that disapear once you finished placing(moving, resizing, etc) the object....

Do those lines need to be within the white space also?
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35