X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Ok, that's it, senility is setting in big time. I also missed post #92, from our dear KPierce!

Karen, beautil, beautiful layout. Great colors and use of shapes. Great picture. You're brother is cuter than you!!!! Just kidding!

Thank you for joining, and doing such a great job!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• grannywin
      Layout Whiz
      • Sep 2006

Here is my entry into this month's challenge, Granny. You created some great backgrounds to use.

I really DID SHOOT this turkey as he walked along our road, but it was with the camera....not the gun. The real Thanksgiving turkey will come from the butcher shop!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Grannywin... You crack me up. Great job. I love the layout, and I particularly love the words!!!

Thank you for joining in. I love the way you frame the turkey with the shapes.
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• dillie1
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2009

This is hilarious. LOVE IT!! Great Job. LOL

Comment

• dustnicole
            • Jul 2008

Round two!

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Dustnicole... I love them both. I specially like how you used the frame as a shape, never thought of using it that way, but it makes sense. Great jobs.

One thought, though, I think you're supposed to load the images to the section in the gallery for the November Groove Challenge. Please double check, because I would hate for you to miss out on the prize!!!!

Great job!
              sigpic

Comment

• lemonade6363
                • Aug 2009

Heart of Service

Here is another LO for this month.

Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Comment

• dustnicole
                  • Jul 2008

Thank you Granny! The duck one is in there from awhile back ago. I just added the pink one in too. It is super fun to make completely different pages out of the same kit!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Psssssssst...Ohhhhhhhh...Grammies....I am here...
                    *bows down head* Sorry it took me so long...I hope you didn't think I forgot about your wonderful challenge...gave me a chance to make another page for my son's memory album...<wink> I loved the colors of your tiles...and I hope I did this right...<wink> ((HUGS))
                    I enclosed the .smt file for my layout as well...maybe someone else can use it...

OH!!!! BTW!!! I think everyone's layouts are wonderful..WTG!!!!!!!!
                    Attached Files
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• lemonade6363
                      • Aug 2009

Thankful

Love, love, love your layout, Wolvies! It is gorgeous!!

Had a little extra time so decided to make a Thanksgiving LO of those most precious to me.

Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Wow, you girls are cooking with honey!!! Great layouts, great pictures. I'm so glad for every one's support. I think I'm the most surpriced. Not at your talent, but at the possibilities for one small kit!

Awesome!!!

ps: I never doubted you, Wolvsie. You're my golden girl!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

Thanks bunches lemonade...Your page is gorgeous!!!!!

Grammy....I love ya too...xo
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• nanwu
                            Digi Sage
                            • Apr 2007

used wolvsie's shapes for flowers and butterflies, and autisticwonders shapes for photo frame

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• bluevelvet
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Apr 2007

I just got this finished for the challenge...I just love the new max and all its features! This is my son and his dog...I turned the photo sepia and used the watercolor effect on it..
                              CHRISTINA

Comment

• Granny
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Mar 2006

Great job, girls. They show the versatility of the program. From Whimsical to vintage, you win any way you go!!!

Thank you for your posts. I love them both!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X