+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Here is a LO of my Friends who just got MARRIED......Can't wait to get my hands on some wedding pictures!!! (Married on the Beach, Sun, Wind, and Sand) When I saw the wedding pictures all I could think was, "There was a Fish in the water waiting on Me"......LOL

[IMG][/IMG]

Default Sarah & Philip

Another for Granny's Challenge.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Love That LO!!! When I saw the tiles for this challenge I thought about a History LO also.

Well, what can I say, they are all terrific. I have never seen the same kit used in such a variety of ways. Coloring the images really makes them versatile, and it looks like every one really has a good command of shapes and bendable text.

I love your pages, ladies, keep up the good work!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Default Explore the Shore

I had fun making masks and layering them for the background.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Well, what happened to all my challengees? Such beautiful pages you have been putting out, don't stop now!!! SE, love your latest.

Come on, folks, I know it's hard to do the challenge when you keep blinnking from Mary's blinky, which is not really there, but please, keep those layouts coming, it's almost time for the first drawing!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Granny,

Since I couldn't find the blinky, I quit looking and made you a page.

Here's the template in case anyone is interested. Enjoy..
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Default 3rd entry

Hi all again

This is my third entry for this challenge. I used half and half...i mean part of the elements are from the contest kit and part are from a kit i have. I recolorized em all, and i made this LO. I also added here the template in case someone wants it.

Have a nice day everyone and happy scrappin'

Daria

Attached Files

Wow, great pages, girls!!! Thank you for steping up to the plage. Love those layouts!!! Two more days, and the 1rst winner gets choosen.

Default It's A Boy

Here is my second LO entry. Everyone's are looking so GREAT and very inspirational!!

Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!