+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Well, I never dreamed of such wonderful participation. Specially with the other wonderful challenges going on with Carena and Wolvsie!

You are doing every thing right girls. It is wonderful to see how just a few embies can be used in so many gorgeous ways. Thank you all for sharing your talented work!!!!

And soon, Karin will be giving you info about the drawing part of the challenge. Hang in there, babies!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I'm jumping in with the prize info!

Of course, the coolest part of the challenge is doing the challenge (and enjoying Granny's awesome freebies!)

But as an added bonus:

Two Groove challenge winners will be randomly chosen from participants, the first on November 16, and the second on December 1. Anyone who submitted a layout November 1-15 will be eligible for the first drawing, and those who submit a layout November 16-30 will be eligible for the second drawing (yes - you can submit more than one layout, and if you don't win in the first drawing, be sure to submit another layout after the 15th and try for the second!)

Each winner will get a free copy of Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 software + Life Is Beautiful mega expansion pack (or, if they already own the software, a choice of one mega expansion pack!)

Have fun, enjoy those lovely freebies, keep on making those great, creative layouts - WOW!

Karin
    forThe Groove

Disclaimer: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited or taxed. Prizes must be accepted as awarded (no cash value). Electronic download delivery only. The decision of the moderator is final.

Default Wallaby with Joey

These little wallabies are just so special. Really enjoying this challenge, Granny, thank you.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Default Family Times

#2 Family Times

Smile

At last I had some time to make something and the elegant style of this kit demanded some elegant architecture.

I shaped a tile that looked like handmade paper to back the journal text and the beautiful pin was perfect to secure it. I used a darker tile to make the shape to back the Caption word art, and tinted the frame to tone with the background tile and the green of the college lawn.

Blessings - FS x
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

My Uncle. He enlisted when he was in his early twenties. He came home,so many young men then and in the years following until today did not. Let's not forget them and their sacrifices.

Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Beautiful work, girls! Great use of the kit. I'm really impressed with your choice of images and themes.

Karin... Thanks for the info. I can't wait to see who is the first winner! You work so hard for all of us, it's really heartwarming!

G.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

LO No. 3 for the Challenge thanks

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Default November Challange

Not sure what is required but this is what I have come up with.....
    Attached Images

Default The Diver

Last edited by dillie1; 11-08-2009 at 04:36 PM.