X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Well, I never dreamed of such wonderful participation. Specially with the other wonderful challenges going on with Carena and Wolvsie!

You are doing every thing right girls. It is wonderful to see how just a few embies can be used in so many gorgeous ways. Thank you all for sharing your talented work!!!!

And soon, Karin will be giving you info about the drawing part of the challenge. Hang in there, babies!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• The Groove
      • Jun 2006

I'm jumping in with the prize info!

Of course, the coolest part of the challenge is doing the challenge (and enjoying Granny's awesome freebies!)

But as an added bonus:

Two Groove challenge winners will be randomly chosen from participants, the first on November 16, and the second on December 1. Anyone who submitted a layout November 1-15 will be eligible for the first drawing, and those who submit a layout November 16-30 will be eligible for the second drawing (yes - you can submit more than one layout, and if you don't win in the first drawing, be sure to submit another layout after the 15th and try for the second!)

Each winner will get a free copy of Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 software + Life Is Beautiful mega expansion pack (or, if they already own the software, a choice of one mega expansion pack!)

Have fun, enjoy those lovely freebies, keep on making those great, creative layouts - WOW!

Karin
      forThe Groove

Disclaimer: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited or taxed. Prizes must be accepted as awarded (no cash value). Electronic download delivery only. The decision of the moderator is final.
      The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

• sylvia esther
        Mad Scrapper
        • Apr 2009

Wallaby with Joey

These little wallabies are just so special. Really enjoying this challenge, Granny, thank you.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

• dillie1
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2009

Family Times

#2 Family Times

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2008

At last I had some time to make something and the elegant style of this kit demanded some elegant architecture.

I shaped a tile that looked like handmade paper to back the journal text and the beautiful pin was perfect to secure it. I used a darker tile to make the shape to back the Caption word art, and tinted the frame to tone with the background tile and the green of the college lawn.

Blessings - FS x
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
            I walk on a trail of song
            And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• ValerieElaine
              Digi Sage
              • Aug 2008

My Uncle. He enlisted when he was in his early twenties. He came home,so many young men then and in the years following until today did not. Let's not forget them and their sacrifices.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Beautiful work, girls! Great use of the kit. I'm really impressed with your choice of images and themes.

Karin... Thanks for the info. I can't wait to see who is the first winner! You work so hard for all of us, it's really heartwarming!

G.
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Sep 2007

LO No. 3 for the Challenge thanks

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• Smile
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2006

November Challange

Not sure what is required but this is what I have come up with.....
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic....

Comment

• dillie1
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Aug 2009

The Diver

Last edited by dillie1; 11-08-2009, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Kimmyann
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Mar 2009

Here is a LO of my Friends who just got MARRIED......Can't wait to get my hands on some wedding pictures!!! (Married on the Beach, Sun, Wind, and Sand) When I saw the wedding pictures all I could think was, "There was a Fish in the water waiting on Me"......LOL

[IMG][/IMG]
                        Hugs!!

Comment

• sylvia esther
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Apr 2009

Sarah & Philip

Another for Granny's Challenge.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

• Kimmyann
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Mar 2009

Love That LO!!! When I saw the tiles for this challenge I thought about a History LO also.
                            Hugs!!

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

Well, what can I say, they are all terrific. I have never seen the same kit used in such a variety of ways. Coloring the images really makes them versatile, and it looks like every one really has a good command of shapes and bendable text.

I love your pages, ladies, keep up the good work!
                              sigpic

Comment

• sylvia esther
                                Mad Scrapper
                                • Apr 2009

Explore the Shore

I had fun making masks and layering them for the background.

Comment

Working...
                                X