+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Dustnicole... I love them both. I specially like how you used the frame as a shape, never thought of using it that way, but it makes sense. Great jobs.

One thought, though, I think you're supposed to load the images to the section in the gallery for the November Groove Challenge. Please double check, because I would hate for you to miss out on the prize!!!!

Great job!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Default Heart of Service

Here is another LO for this month.

Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Thank you Granny! The duck one is in there from awhile back ago. I just added the pink one in too. It is super fun to make completely different pages out of the same kit!

Psssssssst...Ohhhhhhhh...Grammies....I am here...
    *bows down head* Sorry it took me so long...I hope you didn't think I forgot about your wonderful challenge...gave me a chance to make another page for my son's memory album...<wink> I loved the colors of your tiles...and I hope I did this right...<wink> ((HUGS))
    I enclosed the .smt file for my layout as well...maybe someone else can use it...

OH!!!! BTW!!! I think everyone's layouts are wonderful..WTG!!!!!!!!
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Thankful

Love, love, love your layout, Wolvies! It is gorgeous!!

Had a little extra time so decided to make a Thanksgiving LO of those most precious to me.

Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Wow, you girls are cooking with honey!!! Great layouts, great pictures. I'm so glad for every one's support. I think I'm the most surpriced. Not at your talent, but at the possibilities for one small kit!

Awesome!!!

ps: I never doubted you, Wolvsie. You're my golden girl!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Thanks bunches lemonade...Your page is gorgeous!!!!!

Grammy....I love ya too...xo
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

used wolvsie's shapes for flowers and butterflies, and autisticwonders shapes for photo frame

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

I just got this finished for the challenge...I just love the new max and all its features! This is my son and his dog...I turned the photo sepia and used the watercolor effect on it..
    CHRISTINA

Great job, girls. They show the versatility of the program. From Whimsical to vintage, you win any way you go!!!

Thank you for your posts. I love them both!