• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Last day!!!

Ok, ladies and gents... This is your last chance to submit your masterpiece. Challange ends today. Another winner will be picked and every one's work and name will go into the Max Hall of Fame!!!!

Do it now, or forever hold your shapes!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• lemonade6363
      • Aug 2009

Our Little Angel

Here is one more for the challenge. Thank you, Granny!! It has been a blast!!

Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Lemonade, thank you for the lovely layout. I'm trying to write about it without crying my heart out. So sorry for your lost. You did a beautiful memorial layout for her. Thank you so much for sharing.
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

I would like to thank every one again for the wonderful support during this challenge. I'm awed by the talent, versatility and beauty shown in every one of these pages. It's been so much fun, and I have learned so much. I hope we can do it again soon, and that you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Karin will be letting me know by tonight who the new winner is. You are all winners, but only one can get the prize!!!

Thanks again. Till next time!

sigpic

Comment

• lemonade6363
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Granny View Post
            Lemonade, thank you for the lovely layout. I'm trying to write about it without crying my heart out. So sorry for your lost. You did a beautiful memorial layout for her. Thank you so much for sharing.
            Thank you, Granny! That little baby taught us so much, all those years ago!! It is a pleasure to share her and our experiences with others!!
            Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

And the winner is...................

LEMONADE6363!!!!!

Congratulations, Lemonade, for winning the second part of the challange. I'm delighted you got it, girl!!!! Karin will be contacting you soon with details.

Thanks again to all for participating. Be sure and support Wolvsie's challenge for a new chance to win some great prices.

I wish you all a wonderful week!

ps: Lemonade... I'm glad you did share.
              sigpic

Comment

• dustnicole
                • Jul 2008

Congratulations! Beautiful page!

Comment

• lemonade6363
                  • Aug 2009

Challenge

Thank you, so much!! Wow, I am totally excited!! Of course, the winning is fun but the participation, sharing and seeing what everyone has shared is the greatest gift!!

Comment

• shanave
                    • Oct 2009

Congratulations Lemondade 6363!!!! It is so much fun to scrap the pages and then to win some goodies to use for scrapping some more. Yippee! Your last page was beautiful thank you very much for sharing with us all.

Comment

• twpclerk
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Feb 2008

Congrats lemonade!! Great work you do!
                      Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                      *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                      Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                      OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• dillie1
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Aug 2009

Congratulation Lemondade 6363--Great Job!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                          Digi Sage
                          • Aug 2008

Congratulations Lemonade6363. Great alyouts.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2007

Lemonaid, you rightly deserve this! Congrats to you!
                            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
                            X