+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 91
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland
    Posts
    3,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotart View Post
    Is the 4 shared file the only way to get these elements. My computer will not download these for me...
    Now, if no-one has a problem with it...!!!......... I could email you the unzipped file BUT don't want to get an injunction!!**!!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nelson - New Zealand
    Posts
    2,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mh51 View Post
    Now, if no-one has a problem with it...!!!......... I could email you the unzipped file BUT don't want to get an injunction!!**!!
    Mary - that would be fine with me if you have the email address. thanks for your help.

    Everyone - great pages so far - the variety is amazing and I'm seeing some excellent use of shapes. Fabulous. I'm still to get a page done myself - still on my list of things to do.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Here is my entry, I have already won a wonderful prize but wanted to enter for the fun of it, good luck to all
    Thank you Carena for your lovely, kit,enjoyed working with it


  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    787

    Default

    My second page for the Challenge, thanks Carena.

    Fabulous pages everyone

    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania





  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    3,505

    Default Zipped versions in PARTS for easier download

    Hope this helps GOTART! I've got the goodies in 3 parts for you to download from here. If you never have had trouble before from downloading zip files from Max..then these should work..

    THANKS CARENA ....this challenge is ROCKIN!!
    Attached Files

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9

    Default zip file problems

    Whenever a kit is posted as a zip file I'm unable to open it in Scrapbook Max is there something I'm doing wrong? It saves fine to my embellishment folder but when I try to open it I get a message saying this type file is not supported by Scrapbook Max. Looking forward to participating in the challenge once I get past this little issue! Thanks for any advice!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Love everyones pages
    Be Happy

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post
    Hope this helps GOTART! I've got the goodies in 3 parts for you to download from here. If you never have had trouble before from downloading zip files from Max..then these should work..

    THANKS CARENA ....this challenge is ROCKIN!!
    Thanks everyone.. Now I have to get scrapping...Terry




  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nelson - New Zealand
    Posts
    2,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lgarner View Post
    Whenever a kit is posted as a zip file I'm unable to open it in Scrapbook Max is there something I'm doing wrong? It saves fine to my embellishment folder but when I try to open it I get a message saying this type file is not supported by Scrapbook Max. Looking forward to participating in the challenge once I get past this little issue! Thanks for any advice!
    Hi - When I download a zipped file - I usually dump it into "My Pictures" folder - simply because I know where it is. LOL. After that you will need to unzip the file first before you can use it in any program. Right click on it and unzip. Let us know if you have any further trouble. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    By the ocean !!!
    Posts
    1,491

    Default

    Thanks for the challange Carena............xoxo
    Attached Images
    ....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts