X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carolyn Morris
    • Jun 2006

Help

Can someone please tell me where I should save embellishments that I download from various places. It looks like when I download one from the forum in Scrapbook Max 2 it goes under My Documents/Scrapbook Max 2.0/Gallery/Images/Embellishments. Is this the corrrect place save all embellishments. I want them to come up when i pick embellishments while working on a page. Please help. I have seen several things and I see that Gallery is under Program files/Scrapbook Max 2.0/Gallery/Images but they look like the ones that actually came originally with Scrapbook Max 2.0. From what I can tell they were saved under Program Files/Scrapbook Max 1.0/Gallery/Images/Embellihments all under scrapbook max 1.0. I hope I make sense. Please advise.
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

Never add anything to your "c:\program files" folder! That's a recipe for messing up your computer. Always put files into "My Documents".
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Carolyn Morris
      • Jun 2006

Thanks so much for the information.

Comment

• farmwife99
        • Oct 2009

I created folder on my desktop names SBM and inside it I made folders for papers, embellishments, fonts ect. Now as I collect my digital scrapbook elements I place them in this area. While in SBM they are easy to get to, I simply "browse" to those folders.

FYI: When I download a collection I place the whole folder in my SMB folder and keep all those elements together since they were designed to go together. Like the Nov. challenge, I just downloaded Carena_Sweetie folder and placed it in the SBM folder and now I'm ready to design my page and it will be easy to find.
        Last edited by farmwife99; 11-01-2009, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• Carolyn Morris
          • Jun 2006

Thank you for replying. I know what to do now. I was just confused when I could see folders in both programs and my documents. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

• Gotart
            Mad Scrapper
            • Nov 2006

I have so many elements & kits from everywhere esp. since there is so much free stuff out there that I bought an external drive for my pics & kits.
            I also have made a file by site since you have to keep such good track of whose kit it is to give proper acknowledgement.

sigpic

Comment

• MaggieMae
              Digi Sage
              • May 2006

I bought an external drive, too, and keep loads of stuff there. Of course, now I can't remember what I have - the web is full of freebies and I don't think I've used a fraction of them!! LOL
              Julie

Comment

• daisydilly
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
                I bought an external drive, too, and keep loads of stuff there. Of course, now I can't remember what I have - the web is full of freebies and I don't think I've used a fraction of them!! LOL

try making a written notebook with subtitles or designers. I have tons of freebies as well as things I've bought and if I'm not careful I will repeat myself -not too bad if you're using freebies but it can get expensive for the other stuff!! I know writting is a bit more trouble but it works and then you know where everything is

Comment

Working...
                X