It is apparently more involved than the instructions given....... I'm sure it has something to do with unzipping. Again, I added the .sbm after the file name and I changed the file name to schooldays. It read " schoolday.sbm and on the bottom line it still sayed the file type was a zip file. The only other choice was "All Files" I never got the install message stating it was installed. I went back into the program and the templete never got installed.

This is frustrating! I gave up on the other templetes in the past because of the same thing. They are not automatically opening up and installing!

nie