+ Reply to Thread

Default hello from Holland

Hello

hello

I am from Netherlands and I'm 19 years married, have 2 daughters 18 and 15 years, have a dog and 2 rabbits, I own a home decoration store in which I enjoyed at work. Ve also scrapbook max 2.0 that I downloaded after almost 2 years with scrapbook max 1 work.
    Also I'm working through digiscrap paint shop pro
    I like to do it gives me pleasure.
    So I hope a lot to learn and I have many beautiful scrap page `s can make

groetjes Jacqueline

Welcome to SBM I am sure you will have loads of fun meeting wonderful people and creating fabulous pages - enjoy xoxo
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Welcome--glad you could join. You will find many helpful tips on this sight. Enjoy!

Welcome Jacqueline to the world-wide friendship net. It is so much fun meeting people from all around the world just as if we spoke over the backyard fence. One of our best friends came from Holland many years ago and still has family living there. Enjoy using this program and continue to share.

hey Jacqueline
    not far here, in London....I'm quiet new to SBMax but loving every minute!!!
    welcome!
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Hello Jacqueline, I was born and raised in the Netherlands. Which province are you from? I am from Limburg. Welcome to SBM.