X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrsPeel
    • Feb 2009

Amazing prints...

Today I put SBM to the test on printing and I have to say: absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!

I went for 11 x8 (or some like that, the landscape page, my Travelling 1 layout) in the settings (All in One HP 2575) I did A4, fit in page, borderless.
    It prints almost the whole page, beautiful....and my ink is running out, I'm so exited thinking what ll happen when I get new cartridges...

I wanted to try before diving into the project of making an album-journal of our visit to the family in SouthAmerica, and I'm more than happy. It really works wonderfuly.
    Thanks so much to all of you who have been giving me a hand & tips
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

I know what you mean! Each time I print a page that I made in SBM, I'm still totally amazed! I've not printed an actual bigger album of several pages (yet!), but have printed several small bragbooks and I print a LOT of 5x7's and 8x8's to put in frames for our own home and as gifts for others.

The printed product always looks AWESOME!!

Even when you are running low on ink! LOL!

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• MrsPeel
      • Feb 2009

Hi Diana
      yes, I m gonna be printing small books and cards (most definitely the Xmas ones!!)
      I'm really happy with the results...just have a bit of a problem with running the program in the Mac, need to sort that out and then I m afraid I ll have to go to scrapbookers anonimous or something, because none will be able to get me out of the computer LOL

I had a look at your kits (the templates are great but I try doing my own) loved the Black Gold and Word Art ones, will definitely be buyimg Black Gold and at least one word art, there is another beautiful kit that tempts me...
      Prices here are a bit higher than what I pay here in the European stores online, but there is so much so beautiful here I ll have to save some money!
      I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
      X