+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thanks Val and Hope I just wish I could have gotten everyone in the picture......xoxo

Default Fairytale - Once Upon A Time

Okay here is my second one. been a bit busy this week. Recoloured and shaped papers for foliage, backgrounds, fairy wings, moon, cloud, moonrays. used wavy element and bird (which I cropped out in pse). This was fun, amazing what you can do with shapes. My grand daughter courtney at 2 different ages is the subject for the fairy.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

Nannybernie, that is just so beautiful! FS x
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

absolutely beautiful nannybernie!
    Love and Light to you and yours
    Faye
    xx

This is awesome, so beautiful..LOVE IT!!

Nanny Bernie, I just love your layout.

What program do you use to cut out your photo?

I LOVE IT!

Default Thanks for your patience

I hope all of you didnt think I forgot about you....UGH....I was away for awhile on vacation...<wink> If you didn't receive a PM with a link to download your free kit, please let me know, I think I got everyone...lol....
    gonza....I tried PM'ing you but your profile isnt allowing private messages....Please let me know where you would like me to send it...

I can't even try to comment on each of your pages individually since there were so many of you that joined in while I was away....BUT...they were all wonderful...and I thank you all for keeping this thread active..ALL my weekly challenges will be available to anyone who didn't have time to make one...I know how life can get in the way...So please don't worry....

Obviously this week there is enough going on with the Groove and designer challenge, so I am not offering one...Come next week, Donna will be giving you an AWESOME two week challenge in my place...I know you will enjoy it...I will be back the 4th week with a new challenge for everyone....Thanks again for all your support....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Sorry, private messaging enabled now.
    gonzalesgal94

Default My Lucky Life

Taking time to ride a carriage down a country lane. Pretty lucky. Great challenge, thank you.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Here is one I did, and I also made it into a QP so if you want it go over to Crafty Scraps forum to get it