+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Newbie from Seattle

Hi All,
    Just thought I'd stop by and say Hi! I am new here and just downloaded the trial version.

I got married in Feb of this year in Jamaica and our families were unable to be there with us. I have been searching for a great fun way to make mulitple scrapbooks for family members that couldn't be there with us. After spending well over $100 at Joanns on the supplies for just 1 book I decided to see if digital was more my speed and cost effective.

So I am newish to scrapbooking in general...but very new to digital scrapbooking...but after looking through the member galleries last night I am really inspired.

Looking forward to getting to know you

Cheers,
    Kris

Kris, welcome!!!!!!!
    You will find digital scrapbooking...easier, less expensive, less stressful, fun and very addicting...lol...
    This program makes it easier for you as well...Once you start using it, you won't want to turn your computer off...

This community is great too...Many of us here will help out anyway we can, so don't hesitate to ask...There are many tutorials here as well...Look around, snag the freebies, and just enjoy yourslef....
    ((HUGS))
    Michelle
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Kris, welcome!!!!!!!
    You will find digital scrapbooking...easier, less expensive, less stressful, fun and very addicting...lol...
    This program makes it easier for you as well...Once you start using it, you won't want to turn your computer off...

This community is great too...Many of us here will help out anyway we can, so don't hesitate to ask...There are many tutorials here as well...Look around, snag the freebies, and just enjoy yourslef....
    ((HUGS))
    Michelle
    Well, I think Michelle said it ALL....

Welcome............. XXX

I need to agree with mh51 - Michelle said it all
    I'm happy that you've found us and I know that you'll feel good here - just as I do

homescrap.blogspot.com

agree, Michelle couldn't have said it better.
    I bought the program a month ago and everyone here has helped me hugely with any question I had, and I'm having great fun apart from sharing our photo journals with family who is very far away....
    you'll love it here, the full program is so much value for money, I even printed A4's of my layouts and they come up amazing good quality...

You are from Grey's Anatomy's land...and Cobain's and....well, I'd love to be able to visit Seattle one day, looks a beautiful place with great people
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

A very warm welcome to you - enjoy you will have loads of fun in this wonderful community
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Smile

Hi Kris,

I'm from Spokane and I've been there-done that with paper scrapping. I did it for years and spent more money than I ever want to think about! Each scrapbook cost loads and loads of money and then I just had one huge, lumpy scrapbook, so I couldn't share it.

You will love digital scrapping - no glue, no fuss, no mess! And you can share it via email or on your own site or even print it out and make scrapbooks for people! I bet you'll never look back!!

Welcome!

Julie (aka MaggieMae)
    Julie

I agree with MaggieMae, I still have loads of papers etc sitting on the shelves. This is a great place to come to, everyone is so very friendly and helpful. Hope see your layouts soon.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Default Newbie from Seattle

Well I am just up the road from ya in Daytona Beach.
    Welcome aboard

Welcome to the forum~!
    Be Happy