+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Just to thank you...

..all for your help.
    I'm having a great time and have done so much in the very few days since I got ScrapbookMax.
    Wonderful value for money, absolutely marvelous fun.
    Not only that, but also is allowing me to document our life (which was something my daughter asked me to do a while ago) and one of the most important functions of my scrapbooking is a bit of pain relief therapy.
    I had a dreadfully gone wrong operation a few years back, followed by 4 more (operations) tryng to fix the problem without succeeding.
    SBM is now a great companion, and keeps me away from tablets and medication which I'm always happy to avoid.
    Thanks Gracie!
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Glad you are finding comfort in your scrapping.
    I always tell my husband it is "therapy" It un-stresses me. And so much cheaper then a psychiatrist!

thanks Marion, you are so right.... also so much better for our bodies than swallowing tablets (which UK's doctors are so keen in prescribing!)

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Smile

It is therapy - when we're scrapping troubles seem to vanish! So glad it's helping!
    Julie

Therapy... therapy.... Dr. Quack, you owe me some sessions! I paid for that darn boat of yours, and you've been so busy sailing all over the place, you dumped me!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum, MrsPell! Delighted to have you. Oh, and how is Mr. Sneed?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

LOL Grammies...The only sessions you will get now, is if you swim out to her boat...

And welcome Mrs. Peel...I too have many medical issues, and find this my escape from it all...So I am right behind you, and we are all here to help...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post

Welcome to the forum, MrsPell! Delighted to have you. Oh, and how is Mr. Sneed?

ohhh Steed, yes, I stucked him in a cupboard, the umbrella was bothering me!!! LOL
    (I'm glad to see you know about The Avengers!!!! it was my fav program when I was growing up...long story)

Wolvsie, thanks so much...

I have to say also: I printed today and the quality is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm really happy with SBMax, now only need to be able to put it in the PC, that ll be the end of troubles (I hope!!!) lol

I knew I liked you the minute I saw your name. Yes, it was my favorite program too! Ahhhhhhh, the good all days. Loved those two.

I also love your signature. I would babysit for ya, but I think it's way too late!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Yes I agree with Marion it is cheaper than a Psyciatrist!!!! it sure helped me while being full time carer for my 90yr old mum (she is in a nursing home now)
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

I am really glad I bought this program and joined this forum. I enjoy the people here.
    Chrissy