+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne View Post
    Another question:

Are you running any antivirus software in the background?

If so, try launching Scrapbook MAX with the antivirus disabled, and see if that makes a difference.
    The AVG scan was stopped, but you maybe right...I'll see to turn the SpyBot of

As we are on the subject if slowness...

Ids there a way to get more than 1 photo or embelishment in the screen at the time, without having to go one by one through the little "how do you want to place this object" window before brining another one into the screen?
    I tried in the Mac, and it wouldn't do it..
    I don't want to click in the "dont ask me this again" option, because of my PNG files...I'm afraid that if I choose that option, it will then bring the PNGs with an extra layer....but I'm not very literate in this matter, not sure...
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

I am running Shaw Secure.

the problem I find is that turning of the anti viruses means I have to turn of the net connection...but it works Ok for me now...
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35