X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrsPeel
    • Feb 2009

Autosave.....

..... is there a way to turn the AUTOSAVE on?
    I know is there in the program, but so far I have had some problems as I'm on iMac Parallels SBM crashes at the most unexpected times (ie: when double clicking in an image, be that embelishments or photos) to get properties...

I started saving form time to time, but this afternoon it crashed after I just done something I loved, and unfortunately I was so delighted composing the layout I forgot to click save after every move ...

I thank you in advance for any tips on this, and also for all other tips...
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35
  • poppabob
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by MrsPeel View Post
    ..... is there a way to turn the AUTOSAVE on?
    I know is there in the program, but so far I have had some problems as I'm on iMac Parallels SBM crashes at the most unexpected times (ie: when double clicking in an image, be that embelishments or photos) to get properties...

I started saving form time to time, but this afternoon it crashed after I just done something I loved, and unfortunately I was so delighted composing the layout I forgot to click save after every move ...

I thank you in advance for any tips on this, and also for all other tips...
    It's in the preferences. Go to Edit-->Preferences and select document on the left side. On the right side check the autosave "enabled" checkbox and then set how often you want the autosave to occur in minutes right under the checkbox.

I'm not sure what the purge level setting is for but would guess that is how many autosaves it keeps before overwriting the oldest. I could be wrong on that though.

Hope this helps.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• MrsPeel
      • Feb 2009

Poppabob, Thanks,
      yes, helps a great deal.
      I'm not sure about the techie lingho either, everything I learned has been trial an error, but the more I get into the program the more I love what I can do....and your help is greatly appreciated.
      By the way, a huge Thank you from my daughter, she made a logo for a design & technology homework in school with the tutorial you posted...will try uploading in the galleries when we have more time.
      I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
      X