+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Text Fonts

I have my computer set to larger font, but no problems with this setting.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne View Post
    MaggieMae, if you go to Help > About Scrapbook MAX, what version number appears in the upper right corner?
    It says 2.0.2.0 - I think that's the latest version, isn't it?
    Julie

Unhappy

Just bumping this up so Lorne can see it!
    Julie

Sorry MaggieMae -- yes, 2.0.2.0 is the version you should have. Thanks for checking that.

Mark went over that part of the program with a fine-toothed comb and made sure it was exactly the same for Journal text as it was for Ribbon text and Captions. I have no idea why it doesn't work for you, it's a real mystery!

We'll try a few more things and see if we can find some way to reproduce it at our end.
    Lorne ( )
    Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Smile

Thanks, Lorne! I do have the work-around that WendyG provided - I must admit it's a bit of a pain because it always opens at Arial and if you want to use Versu (like I did yesterday) I had to arrow down one at a time!! At least it keeps me busy and out of trouble!

The paragraph problem described by PoppaBob has been a problem for me, too. I don't know how to send a screenshot but I can describe it as looking as if Bold has been turned on - only it hasn't. If you want more than one paragraph, you need to start another textbook.

I didn't answer all of Gracie's questions - but I still use XP on my computer. I have AVG virus protection and use Firefox as my browser. SBM V. 1 works perfectly - I don't have any of these problems with it.

Thanks again - hope some of this helps.
    Julie

I'm just bumping this up again because it would be wonderful if I could journal in SBM and find all my fonts right away! I hate to journal somewhere else and save it as a .png.
    Julie

Smile

Just bumping this up again, Lorne. I hope we can figure out the font problem, too, just like the text problem. This thread was getting buried quickly!! Thanks for all your hard work on the little bugs!
    Julie

MaggieMae, you don't need to bump any threads to make them more noticeable. We're fully aware of them and we see every new post.
    Lorne ( )
    Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

As I said at the beginning of this post, we need you to answer those questions about your computer. Since we haven't had anyone else report this problem in v2.0.2.0, without you providing more information, it's next to impossible for us to solve your problem.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!