X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tanni
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by knzus View Post

tanni, what a BEAUTIFUL tribute to your sister! Hope she is doing well now! What font did you use on your layout? It looks familiar but I just can't think of it.
    Thank you! My sister is doing well, the lump was benign. I used the font CAC Norm Helvy.
    Mary S

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

Charity Events for Breast Cancer Awareness.

Comment

• knzus
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2007

My layout for the challenge to join in with you guys. This is my Mom (just a little remake with same cause from original layout 2 years ago). I recolored one of the background papers and a scalloped paper, and used a heart and the ribbon.

Last edited by knzus; 10-22-2009, 03:18 PM.
        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• knzus
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2007

Great job on your page, Eye! So sad that two so very dear are gone so close in time. {{HUGZ}} to you, dear friend! I know how hard that had to be.

Great idea for your layout, dillie1! I've seen soooooo many great events like this going on for this cause! Seems the whole world is out to help find a cure!
          Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Gotart
            Mad Scrapper
            • Nov 2006

Isn't She Beautiful..

My friend Gina, Several years ago during her treatment after she shaved her head. She is doing great & is a true beauty inside and out.

Well I tried but I still can't figure how to get the larger picture on this by copy
            and pasting..

Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

• knzus
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2007

LOVELY page for your friend, gotart! It's always such a joy to hear of those who are survivors!

To help those out who might not know how to do the linked image, see the screenshot below (I used my layout page in the gallery for the example). When you have uploaded your layout to the gallery, go to that page where you layout is... underneath it has your avatar, photo details, and additional info areas. In the additional info area, go the "Linked Image" ...that's the second box down. Click INSIDE that box, copy the code (CTRL-C is easiest), then when you come back in here and post, just paste the code in here (CTRL-V is easiest) and you get your image! Hope that helps!

Attached Files
              Diana

Comment

• dillie1
                Layout Whiz
                • Aug 2009

All the pages are great. What wonderful tribute to the ones we love. Keep up the lovely layouts on a great cause.

Comment

• twpclerk
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2008

This is my layout to honor all those lost to this disease and to help make aware some early detection procedures.

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                  *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                  Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                  OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• Gotart
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by knzus View Post
                    LOVELY page for your friend, gotart! It's always such a joy to hear of those who are survivors!

To help those out who might not know how to do the linked image, see the screenshot below (I used my layout page in the gallery for the example). When you have uploaded your layout to the gallery, go to that page where you layout is... underneath it has your avatar, photo details, and additional info areas. In the additional info area, go the "Linked Image" ...that's the second box down. Click INSIDE that box, copy the code (CTRL-C is easiest), then when you come back in here and post, just paste the code in here (CTRL-V is easiest) and you get your image! Hope that helps!

Thank you Diana,
                    I just wasn't connecting & your instructions helped. I was working on the wrong page. WOOHOO
                    Terry (GotArt)

sigpic

Comment

• knzus
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jan 2007

Yeahhhhh! I knew you could do it, Terry!

GREAT page, Susie - everyone can benefit from those recommendations!

Everyone join right in on our challenge, tell your friends - and let them know about our RANDOM DRAWING for a FREE copy of the NEW Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 software that we'll be having at the conclusion of this challenge!

Just a note -- I'll be gone the rest of the weekend, but will be back on Monday! Bombard me with layouts in here in the meantime!
                      Diana

Comment

• Kimmyann
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Mar 2009

Here are the Risk Factors, in My Layout!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                        Hugs!!

Comment

• dillie1
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Aug 2009

Sisters Battle Breast Cancer Together

I was inspired by Good Morning America 10/26/09--The picture was taken from their website. Four of Five sisters battle breast cancer..

Comment

• knzus
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jan 2007

Kimmyann, those are EXCELLENT things to remember... when we visit our doctors, we need to talk to them about any of those that might put us in ANY of those risk categories!!

dillie1, you are just chock full of GREAT PAGES here!! That's so wonderful that GMA included this segment -- KUDOS to them!

Wouldn't it be great if, through this challenge, we made a difference in even ONE person's life - whether man, woman, or child - that they were able to get the the information and help they needed to survive cancer, such as a woman decides to get that mammogram for the first time - in time!

Okay, everyone, we're coming up on the last few days of this challenge! It's now Tuesday, Oct. 27... challenge ends THIS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31 at MIDNIGHT (CDT/CST, Kansas, USA)!!!

Diana

Comment

• jabi
                              • Sep 2009

HI
                              here is mine:

Six years ago I was in such situation. I found "something" in my breast.. I was devastated. But fortunately I didn't have to wait long for the test. Biopsy showed that this was only lipoma. However, I don't wish that fear for anyone.
                              Last edited by jabi; 10-28-2009, 09:17 AM.

homescrap.blogspot.com

Comment

• knzus
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jan 2007

Welcome, jabi! So glad you joined in our challenge! And REALLY thankful for you not having cancer! GREAT information on your layout!

jabi's information is so very true -- please don't put off tests and screenings just because you are scared... a lump does NOT necessarily mean you have cancer!
                                Diana

Comment

Working...
                                X