+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    ...it took me like ever to read this challenge all the way through...and then I reread it again to make sure I got everything straight...was ready to just print it up...lol...J/k...Wonderful challenge...and I will try to make something for this...
    Yeah, well, that's just due to the obligatory legal stuff blah blah details details blah blah blah that ya have to include of course LOL!

LOVIN' these pages!

nannybernie, that is an AWESOME idea for your layout! So true, so true, cancer does not discriminate!

tanni, what a BEAUTIFUL tribute to your sister! Hope she is doing well now! What font did you use on your layout? It looks familiar but I just can't think of it.

Everyone, c'mon, join in the challenge! Even those who have already won in the past couple months... because I might just have a little something for you at the end of the challenge, too.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

nice to see this is for a very good cause!

What a great challenge and everyone's layouts are fantastic I have made a layout but have not been successful in up loading it. There seems to be a problem with the word text it is crystal clear before up loading and then it goes all blurry and unable to read so I haven't up loaded it. I've asked for help but no one has come to my rescue yet lol as soon as I can fix this problem I'll up load it
    Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

I've just finished reading this thread and it brought tears to my eyes. So many people have so much to deal with and get on with it with smiles and love.

My beloved little sister is just waiting to get a diagnosis for a lump, which her doctor has told her is 'nothing to worry about', so this is very close to my heart.

I will be a non-eligible participant.

With love and blessings - FS xx

Thumbs up Breast awareness

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...hp/photo/36283

This is a touching challenge.You all know I had lost a niece,shortly after her funeral well her mother (my sister)was diagnosed with breast cancer and had her breast removed.So alot has happened in such a short time.I tried out the new version of scrapbook max.Excuse the line at the bottom.

Last edited by eye; 10-22-2009 at 09:13 AM.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by knzus View Post

tanni, what a BEAUTIFUL tribute to your sister! Hope she is doing well now! What font did you use on your layout? It looks familiar but I just can't think of it.
    Thank you! My sister is doing well, the lump was benign. I used the font CAC Norm Helvy.

Charity Events for Breast Cancer Awareness.

My layout for the challenge to join in with you guys. This is my Mom (just a little remake with same cause from original layout 2 years ago). I recolored one of the background papers and a scalloped paper, and used a heart and the ribbon.

Last edited by knzus; 10-22-2009 at 03:18 PM.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Great job on your page, Eye! So sad that two so very dear are gone so close in time. {{HUGZ}} to you, dear friend! I know how hard that had to be.

Great idea for your layout, dillie1! I've seen soooooo many great events like this going on for this cause! Seems the whole world is out to help find a cure!
    Diana

Default Isn't She Beautiful..

My friend Gina, Several years ago during her treatment after she shaved her head. She is doing great & is a true beauty inside and out.

Well I tried but I still can't figure how to get the larger picture on this by copy
    and pasting..

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...p/photo/36315&
    Attached Images