X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Okay, everyone, we're coming up on the last few days of this challenge! It's now Tuesday, Oct. 27... challenge ends THIS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31 at MIDNIGHT (CDT/CST, Kansas, USA)!!!
    I will really try to get in before the closing time, but I have my 3 year old granddaughter staying and seriously, I'd forgotten what hard work it is. I haven't stopped moving all day. She's with us until Saturday when we will be driving her home so we can all go out Trick or Treating together.

I'll try to get a little scrappin' time tomorrow.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• knzus
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2007

I know exactly what you mean TheFreeSpirit! When we have the grandkids, hubby can't help me much because of his surgeries, so I'm mostly the chaser/player/everything-er while they're here. It's a blessing to have them and such fun, but, boy... yep, it can be soooooooooo exhausting! They never seem to stop... or if one of them does, the other two are still going, and going, and going.... LOL! Just do your best... and if you don't make it in time here, there may be other challenge chances
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2008

Here is my page, just for the spirit of the thing I wanted to participate. Its so important we all know these facts and get ourselves checked.

I'm sorry you cannot read the text very well, it looks perfect on the screen before I publish it.

Blessings - FS xx
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

• dillie1
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2009

Great Job..Love this lo. Yes, great advice..

Comment

• knzus
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2007

GREAT layout, TheFreeSpirit!! You did make it in time! Woo-hoo! (I knew you could ) Such important information, yes!

Okay, we're a-countin' down now! Just over 24 hours before this challenge ends, tomorrow at midnight! (Midnight, CDT/CST, Saturday, Oct. 30, 2009, Kansas, USA)

If you want a chance to be in the
            RANDOM DRAWING for a FREE copy of the NEW Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 software by electronic download, all you have to do is follow the instructions at the beginning of this thread for making your layout and posting here!

Hurry and make your layout for YOUR chance to win!
            Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• knzus
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2007

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa! Comin' down to the wire! There are about 7 more hours as of this post to sqeeze in your layout for a chance to be in on the random drawing! Challenge ends at MIDNIGHT, Oct. 31, 2009, CDT/CST, Kansas, USA.

Someone is going to WIN
              a FREE copy of the NEW Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 software by electronic download! (Or, if you already have Scrapbook MAX! 2.0, you can win your choice of one Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 Expansion Pack: either "Bundle of Joy" or "Back To School" by electronic download!)

Diana

Comment

• Wickel
                Layout Whiz
                • Feb 2007

I haven't done a challenge in forever ! This one I just couldn't pass up.
                Thinking of you Lynn , RIP !

Comment

• knzus
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2007

Awesome page, Wickel!! You did that just in time, LOL! Such a GREAT TRIBUTE to Lynn! AMen!
                  Diana

Comment

• knzus
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2007

The challenge is NOW CLOSED in relation to any more entries... although if you want to make a layout, please feel free!

The WINNER of the random drawing for the challenge will be announced in this thread sometime during the day tomorrow, SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2009.

Winner's name must first be checked by
                    a Scrapbook MAX! forum moderator to assure eligibility. Winner of the random drawing will be contacted by a Scrapbook MAX! forum moderator with instructions for receiving an electronic download of Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 software + the Life Is Beautiful expansion pack (or one of our Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 expansion packs).

Thank you, everyone, for such a great challenge! Watch this thread for the winner's name tomorrow... er, later today. LOL!
                    Diana

Comment

• knzus
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jan 2007

And the winner is....

And the winner of our random drawing is... *drum roll* ......

eye!!!

Yes, eye, you are the winner of the FREE copy of the NEW Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 software by electronic download! A forum moderator will be contacting you soon with instructions for your download!

I want to THANK ALL OF YOU for participating in this challenge for such a GREAT CAUSE! Everyone had wonderful AND informative layouts! Like we always say here, SBM members are THE MOST creative digi-scrappers there are!

I will be sending a private message here in a few minutes to everyone else who participated in this challenge with information about a thank you goodie. So be sure to check your private messages inbox!

And for ANOTHER chance to win the new software, you can participate in Carena's November Designer Challenge!

Again, THANK YOU everyone for joining in my challenge for Breast Cancer Awareness!

Diana

Comment

• Kimmyann
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Mar 2009

Congrads Eye!!!!!! Great Job!!!!
                        Thanks for a Challenge that Brings out So Much Information for Such a Cause, Diana!!!!
                        Hugs!!

Comment

• dillie1
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Aug 2009

Congratulations--Eye

Diana--A job well done hosting this great challenge. I really enjoyed participating in the challenge and have taken away very valuable information from all participants.

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by dillie1 View Post
                            Congratulations--Eye

Diana--A job well done hosting this great challenge. I really enjoyed participating in the challenge and have taken away very valuable information from all participants.
                            WHAT an amazing surprise.Wow I am so excited.Thank you so much.I never win anything.I came in here to see who was picked and I got a shock.
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Wickel
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Feb 2007

Congrats Eye !!!!! Great Challenge

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Jan 2008

Congratulations Eye - enjoy!

As Dillie said, its been an awesome challenge.

Coincidentally, I'm off for my Mamogram tomorrow, just a routine one as I get mine automatically being of 'advanced years'! Its a good thing though and it will be even better when all woman get one automatically. We have all raised our own awareness through this challenge and hopefully learned some stuff to pass on.

Good job everyone!

Blessings - FS xx

Comment

Working...
                                X