+ Reply to Thread

Default I need some help please

I want to clean up my computer--got way too much junk on it so I'm going to clean it out. Now I need some help as I'm not that keen on tech things. I would like to save all my current layouts on SBM 2.0. I just got the back up disc but how do I save the current layouts ? Also do I need a serial number when I go to reinstall the program??

And while I'm here I would like to know what is the legal thing to do with version 1? Are we free to resell it or do we just have to give it away?

Any help would be appericated.

I want to clean up my computer--got way too much junk on it so I'm going to clean it out. Now I need some help as I'm not that keen on tech things. I would like to save all my current layouts on SBM 2.0. I just got the back up disc but how do I save the current layouts ?
    Make a backup of your "My Documents\Scrapbook MAX! 2.0" folder.

Also do I need a serial number when I go to reinstall the program??
    Yes, you need your serial number to reinstall.

And while I'm here I would like to know what is the legal thing to do with version 1? Are we free to resell it or do we just have to give it away?
    Software is a bit different than owning a sweater or a television. Technically, it's part of your v2.0 license agreement. You can't resell it or give it away.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

thanks for the help.

ok i'm back!!! i thought i knew the answer to this but maybe not. Is what I'm suppose to back up the icon on my desk top or the folder in my document file???: or both??? You can really tell I know nothing about computerville unless it's simple.

The folder in your documents.

that file is huge and i'm doing it in several sections. is that going to hurt things? also thanks for all the responses.