Scrapbook MAX! v220.127.116.11 (free update for 2.0 users)
We've just released a new update for Scrapbook MAX! - version 18.104.22.168. This is a free update for anyone who owns Scrapbook MAX! 2.0. It contains some neat new features, plus it fixes up a few minor bugs that were discovered in the past month.
To get your free update, simple start up Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 and then go to the 'Help' menu and choose 'Check for Update'. Follow the prompts and that's it. The update file is quite small, so it will only take a couple of minutes to download and install.
22.214.171.124 - October 19, 2009
- Fixed a layer redraw bug when using Edit > Cut.
- Made it attempt to correct the flipped image bug when loading old projects.
126.96.36.199 - October 16, 2009
- Added the ability to save objects as PNG files via the Right-Click menu.
- Now you can use Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 to create embellishments!
- Added the ability to resize bendable caption objects, ribbon text objects, and multiple objects by selecting the object(s) and pressing and holding down the shift key.
- Added the ability to colorize photos, paper scraps, and embellishments using a color picker. This can be activated from each object's advanced tab.
- Added proper support for the restart messages from Windows.
- Added in the Adjust Color option to the effects menu.
- Made it so that when the Full Size publish preset is chosen and you make changes advanced options, the width and height are grayed out and the preset does not change automatically to Custom. Done for all publish dialogs.
- Added a preference to control the default page size of a new blank project.
- You can now control the quality of images displayed in the design environment of Scrapbook MAX! using the Display Quality preference. If you want faster or better quality results in the design environment feel free to alter these preferences. Note: This has not effect on your output.
- Made the color picker only work within the main application window.
- Fixed a bug where the scroll position was not being saved for pages that have Zoom To Fit enabled.
- Fixed a bug where images were not using the correct initial size when added to Scrapbook MAX!
- Fixed a bug where photo objects would sometimes be incorrectly sized when cropping and switching to new images.
- Fixed the way that embellishments are sized when selecting a new embellishment from the properties dialog for a new embellishment.
- Fixed a but where shadows were causing issues with flipped images.
- Fixed a bug on the Page > Save As Image dialog where the "Make a background transparent" option is incorrectly shown in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where thumbnails and browse dialogs were not working on some people's computers.
Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!