+ Reply to Thread

Talking Newbie in Missouri

I just heard about Scrapbook Max from a fellow scrapbooker I met while playing Farmtown thru facebook. You never know when the topic will go to scrapbooking. Just downloaded the free trial and I'm thinking when I get home from work this evening I'm going to have to see about ordering the full version. I like what I'm seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by farmwife99 View Post
    I just heard about Scrapbook Max from a fellow scrapbooker I met while playing Farmtown thru facebook. You never know when the topic will go to scrapbooking. Just downloaded the free trial and I'm thinking when I get home from work this evening I'm going to have to see about ordering the full version. I like what I'm seeing.
    Welcome to our corner of the world. We are all very friendly and try to help as much as we can and as much as you ask.

You could buy it ASAP, nothing wrong with that, but there is also two different wonderful challenges going on where you get a chance to win version 2. The challenges are great fun and a wonderful way to get to know everyone here.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.