+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Smile

This was such a treat to work with such a gorgeous colour scheme.

Lovin it!

Blessings - FS xx

Smile

Awwwe --this is adorable--great job. Love IT..

I am tickled to death that you are liking this challnge...Trust me, I have some ideas up my sleeve for at least a couple more weeks...lol..It's funny, I can't just sit around anymore, without thinking about scrapping...Isn't that sad? Anywho...I sent the both of you a PM for your free kit...I do hope you can use it...I found both of your layouts stunning...Thanks again for joining in...

One thing I would like to add...This kit is only free for this week's challenge, starting Monday, it will go in the store...So grab it while you can....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Here is my try for this challenge. I used the lace for the background of the frame, purple paper was used in shape of charm for picture. a heart shape I received from Eye for photo. I'm still trying to get ahold of this again, haven't had the time to really get into, so many things are very basic. Love the new version, just need time to get to know it. And sorry, I forget how to use the colors from the swatch for my text, hope I'm not off too much!!

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

fantastic kit michelle, thanks for sharing, the layouts so far are absolutely gorgeous...here is mine hope i have done your kit justice

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Love the mini kit and challenge Michelle.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

tw, nanwu and Valerie....You should receive a PM to download your free kit..

I loved all your pages...Tw...loved what you did with the lace...Very creative...I don't think you lost your touch at all...<wink>
    and none of you have to worry about doing my kit justice...lol...I was just hoping for a good challenge...I replacing some high and mighty shoes here...(Love ya Fiona) ....I was afraid no one would like the challenge..So why don't we just call it even...hehe...

Thanks to everyone who has joined in so far...I can never say it enough, when I tell you how exciting it is to see so many different layouts coming from the same kit...Keep 'em coming! ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I seriously need pictures again!! LOL..so here is just the template for grabbing!! Not much..USed all the items and added grunged edging for paper..FUN Mich!! THANKS girl!!

I'm brain dead today!! LOL..
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Thank you Michelle for the beautiful kit. There are so many pretty goodies in it. Looks like I'm going to have to get this new version very soon and get caught up on all the tips and tricks here for it. Really like the bendable text.
    Everyone's layouts are very nice.
    And thank you Donna for the template, very pretty.
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Default weekly challenge

Great challenge Wolvsie. Will try to get another one done before the week is out.