• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

NEW!!!! Weekly Scrappin' Challenges

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

First off, I am sorry to announce that our loving, dedicated Fiona (angelwithin) will not be able to host her great weekly challenges anymore...she had something come up, and will not have the time to do these anymore...But please, wish her luck in her new endeavors!...

With that said....I am proud to tell you all, that I will be your new weekly host... I am hoping I can do a good of a job as Fiona did.... Please let me know if I'm not living up to her challenges....lol...Anywho...I will be offering some great freebies and challenges...Feel free to ask questions, yell at me...(LMBO), or whatever comes to mind...We are a community here...

I also wanted to thank SBM for letting me take part in this...I want to mention that SBM made new catagories in our gallery now...So, weekely challenge layouts can be found easily and are stored in one place for all to see...Great news huh? I just love this place...<wink>

CHALLENGE will start this Monday!!!!!!! So please come back and check it out...I appreciate all the support...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• dillie1
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2009

Fiona--I wish you the best in your new endeavors. The couple months that I have been doing Scrapbook Max the weekly challenges have been great challenges.

Wolvsie--I love challenges and look forward to the challenges you present. Good Luck in your new role as our host for weekly challenges.

I will be back Monday to see what you have in store for us. Have a great weekend!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2008

Hi

First, I would also like to wish Fiona much luck and good times in whatever she does next. I'm sure her path will be wonderful.

Wolvsie, welcome to your new role! I'm sure you will add your own magic and charm to the weekly challenges.

Blessings - FS xx
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
      I walk on a trail of song
      And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

So excited about YOUR challenges!! Tough shoes to fill..but you can do it!!
        Excited for Fiona and her new adventure!! May the good forces be with her!!

Let Monday come soon!! LOL

HUGS Girl!!
        donna

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
          Layout Whiz
          • Sep 2007

Good Luck with your new adventure Fiona and thank u for your fabulous challenges.

Michelle will be looking forward to your challenges which will of course be fabulous too thanks
          My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

Michelle you will make a brilliant challenge host I just know you will have so much fun and so will all our wonderful members

I'm quite sad standing down after 2 years of challenge hosting but I wont have the time to commit any more as I am off on a big adventure - dont want to jinx it by saying what it is yet!

I'll still be around on the forums and making kits just not as often - Scrapping is the one addiction I wont be giving up lol you cant get rid of me that easily mwhahahaha

thanks to everyone for their good wishes .....will let you know what I am up to when it materialises more

Happy Scrapping

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• someguy2008
              • Oct 2009

Best of luck!!!

Comment

• nannybernie
                Mad Scrapper
                • Apr 2009

good luck Fiona

Best of luck in your endeavours Fiona. Have really enjoyed your challenges.
                All the best from Nanny Bernie.
                Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• Oceania
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Mar 2008

Best of luck Fiona I too have enjoyed all of your challenges well the one's I partook in lol

You will be missed of course but what ever your adventure is I'm sure it will be well worth waiting to hear about once you decide it can't be jinxed any more by spilling the beans ---- we anticipate hearing all about it

Mega well wishes for you

I'm excited to see what new challenges Michelle will bring as I'm sure they will Rock the World of Scrapping
                  sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• makeyesup
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jun 2006

Best of luck Fiona, enjoyed reading all the challenges and looking at the layouts. And loved doing some of them. Michelle, you could fill anyone's shoes as your ideas are super.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
                    X