+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy program freeze....

any time the mouse goes even lightly over the EDIT on the top tool bar....
    I had to close down the program 3 times
    anyone can help?

I'm very new, this is the first tiem I m using the program

Thanks!

Hello!

You can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the software to see if that resovles the problem.

Karin

errrmmmm that maybe a problem.
    I'm not good with techie stuff in my computer and had a friend coming to install, and he is gone

Hi Karin....

well, I'm a bit upset, because I just got someone to come help me unisntall and install again, and same thing is happening...
    When I click the EDIT, it drops down a trasnparent box and freezes the program....
    anything else I can do?
    I'm very frustrated now because I can't use the dit menu and it's something I would need a lot....

You're running on Windows Parallels, correct? Have you checked to see if there are any newer versions of Parallels available?

I've never heard of that problem happening before...it definitely doesn't happen on the PC.
    Lorne ( )
    Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Hi & thanks for replying...
    yes, I'm on Mac, and I'm not very much Mac wise, used PCs for almost 10 years untill a trojanhorse plus spyware destroyed a computer...only been using Mac a few months now...
    A friend of mine came to install Paralels & this program for me today... I wouldn't know what to do, and I bought this because I was todl by Gracie that she uses the program in Mac Paralels, that's why I went into so much money spending....
    Is there a way to delete an embelishment without having to use the edit menu?

Not that it would do much good in the general use if I do find a way to delete, because three times I tried to go to the FILE menu to export the layouts I have now done (saving at each and every movement, just in case, because the program keeps freezing every time the mouse goes even near the dit, I dont even need to click it.....)
    to put them in the galleries here and it froze again....

I'm not a happy bunny
    it's 01.20 here in England and I have been trying to do something with this since I bought it, this afternoon around 4.....

Well, I know nothing about Macs and parallels, but to delete an item, all you need to do is click on it and hit your delete key. Hope that helps just a tiny little bit.

Hi Marion, and thanks

yes, I know, but it doesnt work on Mac, I tried....

the Apple Mac computers are a complete different system, there are PCs and then there are Macs. They work in a different way, much easier and better for graphic s and music, they also dont get viruses, main reason why I switched...

I tried, it doesn't work.
    It also doent work the right click copy and paste, another reason why I need the edit menu unless I want to keep going back up & down on the elements choosing...
    There is a lot that's done different in Mac...but still I tried a lot of different possibilities and cannot get the program to either delete an image or copy & paste...
    I also have a LOT of PNGs files, and I have previously done scrapping with Scrapblog, which is an online program. I also did a bit of scrapping in Photoshop, but it is time consuming, that's why I saved and bought SBM....
    I sorted the exporting the layouts, I made 2, just posted one to Flickr and two to Facebook...because every time I tried to go to the export them to the galleries here, it froze.. they are here if you wanna see them:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/taylor-girls/

The program is GREAT, I love it, but if I can't sort this out in a couple of days I'm gonna have to give up....

OK, Thanks SO much girls, I have sorted this now.

Wonderful! Thanks for letting us know!